Booksmart (2019) Poster

(2019)

Haven't laughed that hard in a while
aghayman19 April 2019
I just came out of a pre-screening of Booksmart at my college, and I have not laughed that hard while watching a movie in a long time. I went in with low expectations and I left with tears still in my eyes. One of the best comedies so far this year in my opinion.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Saw in an Advanced screening a month early. I loved it!!!
xianicox24 April 2019
I saw an advanced screening a month before it came out in theaters and it was hilarious!! Totally worth seeing in theaters! One of the best comedies so far this year
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just another brain-dead script with dirty words and sexual references.
TxMike27 March 2019
Why can't scriptwriters come up with good scripts? Because it isn't easy. So what do they do? Instead they take the easy path, have characters discuss sexual encounters and use the F-word as often as they can fit it in. That's what goes for scripts in modern movies targeting the teenage and young adult crowd. I guess it is "cool" to cuss and discuss things in the theater that are normally not mentioned in public.

This movie, "Booksmart", is one of those. There are so many really good movies around, why would anyone want to spend their time and money seeing one like this? There is an answer, it eludes us.
16 out of 86 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Brainless coming of age
mauriziopirasmetal29 March 2019
Another boring coming of age for whining millenials.Unlikeable characters and a pathetic story.Don't waste your money
16 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good movie
iamudayajackson9 April 2019
I watched this movie Decent film One time watchable Nothing to say wow
5 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.