What If (I) (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, including references throughout, partial nudity and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Two characters are seen making out a few times. No sex or nudity is shown but sexual intimacy is implied at points.
- No actual sex scenes and very brief partial nudity, as well as occasional crude sexual comments.
- A group of people go skinny dipping, and are only seen either completely in the shadows or above their shoulders. They are seen briefly naked but only from the back. After a man and woman get out of the water there is a very brief shot of them from behind and their bare butts are seen. Their clothes are then nicked and they have to sleep in a quilt naked together, though no sex is implied and no nudity is seen.
Violence & Gore
- A man is punched in the face and falls down a flight of stairs, however he is harmed only with a black eye.
- A man and a young boy watch a horror film, a man cuts into a guy's stomach, we see gore, and teeth eat the man's hand but this is only brief. however slightly graphic.
- A man accidentally falls out a window and has to go to hospital, he is fine.
- scatological conversations 1 use of the F word and occasional use of less strong language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink at parties and at restaurants and smoking is occasionally seen in the background.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing major, only scene that could be disturbing is the horror movie scene, as some people might find it frightening or scary.