Crimes of the Future (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong disturbing violent content and grisly images, graphic nudity and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- Full frontal female nudity is seen on two separate occasions, and one additional time with upper body seen. Sensually presented, but non-sexual.
- A woman lays on a bed completely nude as she is operated on (which turns her on) a man then undressed and joins her. Breasts/torsos seen, along with glimpse of her pubic hair.
- Two women repairing an autopsy machine suddenly get nude and lay in the machine together (full frontal female nudity)
- A dead male child is shown on an autopsy table. Extended disturbing scene with explicit genital nudity shown.
Violence & Gore
- Brutal graphic depictions of imagery where characters are drilled in the head, perform surgery on each other by cutting out each other's skin, interior organs are seen and tubes are seen poking into bodies.
- Individuals are frequently cut open and operated on without extensive pain or blood, although internal organs are frequently seen and removed.
- A use of "cunt" and a few infrequent uses of "fuck", "ass", "dick" and "shit"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene following an art performance shows participants having after performance drinks in a lounge type setting.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A character vomits purple acid.
- A child is smothered to death. Later in the film the corpse is shown stored in a freezer. Later in the film a public autopsy is performed on him exposing his digestive organs.
Violence & Gore
- A parent kills a child in their sleep with a pillow.
- Electric drills into the heads of victims are used as murder weapons, once seen up close, and another time the aftermath is displayed.