David Attenborough and scientist Johan Rockström examine Earth's biodiversity collapse and how this crisis can still be averted.David Attenborough and scientist Johan Rockström examine Earth's biodiversity collapse and how this crisis can still be averted.David Attenborough and scientist Johan Rockström examine Earth's biodiversity collapse and how this crisis can still be averted.
- Self - Arc Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
- (as Prof. Terry Hughes)
- Self - Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- (as Prof. Anne Larigauderie)
- Self - Institute of Advanced Studies University of Säo Paulo
- (as Prof. Carlos Nobre)
- Self - Environmentalist at University of Queensland
- (as Dr. Daniella Teixeira)
- Self - Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- (as Prof. Ricarda Winkelmann)
The future of the planet is in our hands
It is definitely worth of your 1 hour 13 minutes time to watch this science-based documentary about how humanity has the dominant role, as Sir David Attenborough perfectly highlighted on his closing narrative, as the only Earth's conscience and brain, whether to lead the world and its ecosystems to the danger zones by continuously doing our business as usual, or to secure the future with a healthy and fresh air, clean water, stable climate, nutritious land, and resilient planet, by doing everything we can to not break the planetary boundaries.
- Jun 4, 2021
IMDb Best of 2022
IMDb Best of 2022
Discover the stars who skyrocketed on IMDb’s STARmeter chart this year, and explore more of the Best of 2022; including top trailers, posters, and photos.
Contribute to this page
Suggest an edit or add missing content
By what name was Breaking Boundaries: The Science of Our Planet (2021) officially released in Japan in Japanese?Answer