Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin are the ONLY characters that wear clothes in this movie.
Violence & Gore
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- End credits announce "No stuffed animals were harmed in the making of......"
- The scene where the animals imagine what the Backson would do is a little psychedelic in nature, and may upset young children.
- The Backson appears at the end of the credits. He looks like the animals imagined him earlier, but his demeanor is not scary.
- Characters get stuck in a hole for a couple minutes and Piglet thinks they will be stranded there forever.
- Piglet goes into the scary woods and thinks the backson is out to get him.