Dark Web: Descent Into Hell (2021) Poster

like Maxwell Smart used to say "Missed by that much"
payupyou17 October 2021
The film doesn't suck, but it's not "good" either. I say this because there is/was so much potential to make this a pretty good B flick but it was all lost by poor direction.

Too many extensive unnecessary scenes, not enough time spent on putting the story together cohesively. If more time was spent in "the drawing room" and putting a better storyboard together this one would be a keeper.

I appreciated the use of today's tech to make the film visually enjoyable - it's not lacking in production quality just lacked direction.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Its so bad
backupthecar8 October 2021
They overestimate what the dark web actaully is red rooms rarely happen, script was TERRIBLE could be the actors, the dark web isnt a "scary" Plce where you can get "hacked" its mostly just full of scams and overused ads, they protray the dark web in this movie to be a bad website. Big overatction.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
what even was this
brinap-694157 November 2021
The movie was so bad we had to skip some parts because it was just too painful to watch. The red room was so unrealistic besides just going on the dark web does not automatically get you hacked. Some of the content shown in the guy's yt videos is easily found on the clear web so i really do not get what the hype is all about

the only thing i did like about it were the weird edits at the end

11/10 would not reccommend.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worse movie I've seen since I've started being alive
estebanouteiraldias18 October 2021
The acting is bad; like geniunely bad, the YouTuber is not a good actor; the YouTuber's friend screaming is doing too much; the fat half naked guy is just ridiculous; the dog head girl... dog head girl.. The story is also very very bad; the end is not good, the beginning is slooow and boring, and the middle is just filled with a dramatization of what the Dark Web really is; you don't get your computer hacked by watching a video; yes it is recommended not to watch videos using Tor, however you don't get a ransomware by just watching a livestream.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good movie
carobarbie6 October 2021
I loved the film, the Direction, the Script, the montage, the animations and the photo, I read in a note that a film critic said that the audiovisual narrative reminded him of some chapters of "Black Mirror". It is a very good independent film, I congratulate the Director and technical team of the production company Black mandala.
4 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good story
cineproducciones6 October 2021
I like the genre and the story of the film. Something different. The epecuen images are great.
3 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good
peliculasargentinas6 October 2021
The direction of the film is very good, I loved its aesthetics and narrative, it is a different, magical and modern psychological horror film, I read on movie websites that compared it to "Blackmirror" and "8 mm". I have been working in the audiovisual medium for years and it is very difficult to make independent films in Argentina with low budgets and this film is very good from all its technical and artistic areas.
4 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The dark web and purgatory. A very good movie!
horrorfuelfanatic9 October 2021
The protagonist, a young youtuber, is presented in this story as a character traumatized by his past who begins to rebuild when he enters the depths of the dark web, who seems to take him on a trip and confront him with his fears and disturbed psyche.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Muy buena
terrorargentino10 October 2021
No es solo una película mas de la dark web, tiene una trama profunda y bien contada, los traumas y secretos del protagonista van saliendo a la luz a medida que se adentra en cada nivel de la web oscura. La estética de la película es fantástica, acompaña la historia.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I love this movie
fanhorrorcinema15 October 2021
I love this movie. It is low budget, but it has a different look, very creative, ingenious and the story catches you until the end. Not everyone has a million dollars to make their movies;)
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent
revolucionmagenta25 October 2021
I really enjoy this movie. The rhythm and the tension that creates. Kept me in suspense until the end. The environment it generates is really suffocating.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.