Blush (2021) Poster

(II) (2021)

Best Short Ever!!
gab-675992 October 2021
Adorable and heartfelt! I was so disappointed this was only 10 mins long. If you though a short could not make you cry, then watch this one. Beautifully made the visuals were incredible.

The only down side is you wish this had been a full length film. I would pay to see that, plz make a pt. 2. Continue with little Mango finding the ship.
12 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So beautiful it makes you blush!
bharath-karthikeyan24 October 2021
I teared up even before I came to the credits. It just blows my mind how the creators of shorts like these, just use 10 mins for to you start empathising and live among the characters they have created. Highly recommend!
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful but such a waste of Good characters
laqsheyo2 October 2021
They could have made this in a much better way, no doubt animation was beautiful, characters were really good, music was also good but no dialogues, not enough story and no comedy. I really thought they wasted the characters and the concept. I think this movie should have been atleast 20 minutes long with some fun dialogues. Surprisingly, a girl alien with no nose looked pretty nice.
4 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful in every way.
heatherleefox1 October 2021
I don't know how so much emotion and heart can be packed into such a tiny speck of time. At just 10 minutes long, it's got all the feels and then some. I will be thinking about it for days.
28 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My first 10 star rating
degrees-333653 October 2021
This...was so beautiful...and so meaningful.

In 10 minutes it told a story that most full length movies fail to do.

Watch it.
17 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What a beautiful and loving farewell....
vreka-314749 October 2021
Watch this little gem until the very end.

It will make you understand with how much TLC this one has been produced.
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A personal story
tzot2 October 2021
A short parable, where someone meets their life-giving companion; however, not forever.

It is touching; the imagery, animation and soundtrack are great.

The end titles declare this short is devoted to a deceased person, and some animation of the movie title suggests the reason for the loss. This is why I perceived this story as a too personal love-letter encompassing a real-life (that happened) relationship in a symbolic way.
7 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very cute, with one note of caution
hephaiston1 October 2021
Wonderful little animated short that weaves a very personal story in a scifi-fantasy setting. Parents might want to watch it themselves first to decide if it is suitable for their children, due to one theme. Do watch to the end of the credits, however.
9 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Self Indulgent Male Fantasy with great graphics and trite story
rossmcdee111 October 2021
The story for this is just a pathetic male fantasy/day dream that is actually quite perverse if thought about.

The fact it has seduced do many with its cute imagery and nose-less female object of affection shows how uncriticle and shallow most viewers are becoming.

The annimation is beautiful , but the story stinks on almost every level- from mawkish to perverse, here is a perpetual boy-man pioliting a spacecraft with a USELESS warning system, no collison evasion and without a shaving razor on board.

He crashes, as does another craft with a noseless pink femine being. He falls in love, they have two girl children, then she dies, leaving him alone with his two girls... and then... it gets worse, and his love for 'pink girl' evaporates instanly when.... (end credits, and oozy trite end scene) .

Who was this made for? Adults would find it trite, Children unsettling, Teenagers probably mundane?

A waste of talent in the service of indulgent mush- how many people were employed on this dribble- at least it kept a few hundred people employed.
6 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch PAST the end
frank-340-8318305 October 2021
You will think you have watched a great little film, (and probably give it a 7 or 8 rating) but when you watch the credits you will truly appreciate that you have witnessed something truly beautiful.
15 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Emotional rollercoaster filled with beauty
imabariblaze2 October 2021
Thank you for bringing this short animation to the world. I loved watching it, and I think you cry, or nearly cry due to it hitting a note somewhere in your life. It takes you to what you lost or what you want to hold on to, or even what you are thankful for or taking for granted.

Excellent animation, story, characters, and music. I truly enjoyed the colour scheme and drawing style used.
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful little story
lars_1 October 2021
What a great short film that rivals some of Pixar's shorts. Gorgeous animation, heartfelt story, and lovely soundtrack. It's only quick so definitely worth a watch. Some more adult themes for younger children though.
11 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Omg what an unexpected gem!
tedted227 October 2021
I happened to put this short on at 2 in the morning while feeding my newborn and now I'm sobbing uncontrollably writing this review. What an incredibly touching tribute to his late wife!!!! And beautifully animated. I think it's very fitting this short had no dialogue because it has left me completely speechless.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful!
ingroz29 October 2021
Such a nice and heartwarming story, and so nicely and beautifully done. Ten minutes to watch once again, immediately. Then I thought about the message, the dedication, the little family left behind and and how it would proceed.

In my opinion a "must watch" animated short film ... for grownups.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Denies existing of God, again!
mihaelorehovec-5716419 October 2021
Denies God's existence to the kids, again... Denies God's existence to the kids, again... Denies God's existence to the kids, again... Denies God's existence to the kids, again...
0 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My Filipino Heart 💖
nicholemercedez2 October 2021
Best 10 minutes of my life so far. A rollercoaster of emotions. Loved every single bit of it. The representations were amazing. I am speechless.
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Heartwarming
hollandlinder5 October 2021
This story was inspired by a real couple and is just so amazing. I wont spoil this, but just watch all the way through the credits. Some of the best ten minutes I've ever spent, no lie.
7 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Blush
jmidk-146904 October 2021
Its really good to see this animation short movie because its boost my happiness up ngl.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Execution is good but the story has some debatable aspects
16-94 October 2021
Animations, colors and music are all good!

However, and this will be nitpicking, but...

What about the kids? Isn't it cruel and selfish to make kids under those circumstances? They are stuck on a tiny planet and might not meet anybody during their lifetimes. (Don't tell me it's an animation, I want the best for those kids :) and for the story.)

And what about the ending; the guy already falls in love with someone else at first sight. Come on!
2 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You will cry when you watch
garrettbutcher21 October 2021
I honestly just watched it because why not and I ended up crying my eyes out in the end and I was happy by the ending This was a good short film definitely and praise to the director for filming it because it was amazing.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best short story ever
rpritam-773499 November 2021
In 10 minutes, A short story better than Blush, may not be possible. It is best short story ever. According to me, video quality, animation quality, sound quality, every single thing in this video is perfect for me.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Brilliant - Short film/Animation of the year.
steele-ian1 October 2021
In just 10 short minutes this film will capture your heart. Don't miss it and watch it right to the end.
18 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
John Lasseter is back!
noescalante3 October 2021
John Lasseter is back, in a co-production with Apple, the company with which they invented the genre at Pixar, and which would end up in the hands of Disney.

Now we have a simple story here, with all the Lasseter brand: quality, excellent story, wonderful animation, memorable characters, with a real subtext, based on the life of one of its creators of course, and with excellent results.

A true adversary for Disney Pixar has been born, now hand in hand with Apple again. We will see if time will give us a powerful company in Skydance, with John Lasseter.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Will have you in tears...
squallflare5 October 2021
The film is only 10-minutes but it is absolutely amazing! The story flows and you will go through just about every emotion on the spectrum by the time it's finished.10/10.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
LOVE,FAMILY,LIFE
knighthooman6 October 2021
In this short film you can find 3 aspect of a human life just in 10min and this is amazing.

When you meet somebody and fall in love... When you make beautiful and lovely family... When you should deal with lost your loved one....

Best of kind...
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.