Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 (2022) Poster

Needs better jokes
lineart-1297317 July 2022
This is the type of film that works well if it's actually full of laughs. The bad writing makes this bland and boring. The plot in these B movies is irrelevant...if it's really funny.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Major letdown
brookenichole-9805416 July 2022
Just watch the first twenty minutes because Alien Invasion is the best musical sequence in the entire movie. Zombies 3 is just an awful movie with a terrible plot and boring songs.
23 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring and not needed
theprogs18 July 2022
The first two seasons were great, but the third one was like they just produced it as a name not an actual zombies work. It seems that they haven't put so much efforts on it because it carries a new idea that may not be accepted by some parents for their children. However, some moments were enjoyable, but the movie is overall boring even for children, and was not really needed. Even the dances and songs were like they hadn't gotten enough training. Wish to see some worthy Disney's works in the future.
11 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
awful dissapointment
lpoggi19 July 2022
I really enjoyed with my daughters zombies 1 & 2, songs, choreography and even plot was great, and they had great expectation for this #3, to the point of watching in on the opening day on Disney+.

But... Everything that made 1 & 2 good disappeared here, all the song are bad, all the costumes are so cheap, there is no choreography significant as it was with BAM or We own the night or Flesh & Bones or... the point is that they are not even close to the first two, if it were not the same actors i would have said that this is a bad copy as those remakes that use to be made in turkey or India back in the 80s (no disrespect, but those copies were bad & cheap... just like this zombies 3 is).

And it is not just my opinion, my two daughters (aged 10 & 12) has the same feeling about this movie. So disappointing. Stay away if you want to remember zombies like a good series of films.
10 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cheap and disappointing
projectkate16 July 2022
Listen, I really enjoyed the first Zombies movie and I even liked the second one, however this movie was very disappointing. There were no good songs they were all boring and made me want to fast forward, in fact I did fast forward a song because of how lame it was. In the first movie my favorite parts WERE the songs. The dancing in Z3 was also very badly choreographed. I expected much better considering the amazing dance numbers in zombies 2. And don't get me started on the plot of the story, this could have been a great movie but they completely rushed through everything. Their costumes and makeup looked very fake as well, the "aliens" looked like normal people just wearing blue clothes and wearing cheap blue wigs. The movie itself just looked very cheap. They should have stopped at the second movie. Oh and of course Disney had to make the movie with a very "woke" agenda 😑
28 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zombies and aliens
legobuilderpro15 July 2022
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 (2022) is the final movie in the series, and I thought it was a good ending. From the IMDB trivia it turns out this is the biggest budgeted Disney original movie, when watching it I could tell how much they put into it.

Milo Manheim and Meg Donnely as Zed and Addison are both still good, and the rest of the cast are good. The relationship between Zed and Addison makes these 3 movies enjoyable.

The effects and the alien ship looked good, and the aliens had simple but unique designs. The special effects they use for the aliens using their powers or gadgets looks cool, and it makes sense for the aliens to not know many things on earth.

The songs are once again catchy and fun to listen to, and the dance choreography is good. I like how they expanded the town of Seabrook because it looks bigger in this movie.

Z-O-M-B-I-E-S (2018), Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2 (2018), and Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 (2022) are enjoyable movies, and I can see people liking them. Also, they are good for kids to watch because they have good messages for them to learn.
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved every second of it
amandasnarfles-4119616 July 2022
People downvoting due to it being 'woke' clearly never understood the message of this franchise in the first place.

This was a perfect 3rd installment. There was nothing "predictable" about the ending, it had been foreshadowed in the previous movie. It was so cute, and flowed well.

The songs are so catchy, and the Aliens are hilarious. We burst out laughing several times. My sister (34) and myself (41) are not the target audience for this franchise, or any DCOM (Disney channel orignal movie), but we love them. The cast were fantastic, including the newcomers.
31 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not the ending of the trilogy we wanted
jayd2_57419 July 2022
My daughter loves Zombies 1&2, she even loves this poor effort. The songs don't compare to the first two movies, maybe except Exceptional Zed, that was catchy. The storyline was poor, yes, the first two wasn't Oscar winning storylines, but they dropped the ball here. And the movie with the biggest budget, the costumes seemed so cheap, did the budget go to actor fees. So disappointed with the end of this trilogy!!!!
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty good ending to the trilogy but not entirely original
JJSM2216 July 2022
I wasn't much of a fan of the songs this time around, one or two were okay but the rest were nothing memorable. The effects are great and improved, most likely because it was released on Disney+ with a bigger budget. I loved the inclusion of a non-binary character even if they didn't really explore the topic. I also enjoyed seeing the new cast and their humerous portrayal of alien life. It was satisfying to see Addison finally get an explanation to why she has always felt like she didn't "belong".
12 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Yay
shadowflareon15 July 2022
Ethereal cosmic adventure loved the themes they dealt with.so whimsical larger budget different cinematography u can tell.so excellent. The songs are fantastic.
8 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
third
SnoopyStyle2 August 2022
Werewolves, humans, and zombies live peacefully in the town of Seabrook. Zed (Milo Manheim) is desperate to get a football scholarship into Mountain College and join Addison (Meg Donnelly). It would be a breakthrough for zombie kind and suddenly, aliens arrive.

In the previous movie, I asked if they're bringing in vampires. Don't worry. It's aliens. It's ridiculous but that's this franchise. It's go big or go home. It's a lot of nonsense surrounding a central core message of inclusive togetherness. I basically checked out with the arrival of the aliens. Playing it again, I do like the aliens and their fish-out-of-water humor. This franchise is probably not going any further than this. If it does, I'm putting down a bet on vampires, vegetarian vampires.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
LOVE IT!
wendydyke15 July 2022
Really fun family movie !! One of my favorite Disney channel movies so far!! Great songs, great cast, cool effects and overall awesome movie for all ages and fans of Disney !!!
11 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mom's thoughts
sweetcakesmomma16 August 2022
I loved the first one.

The second one is my favorite.

The third one... left me wishing I was watching the second one again instead. It was ok,I really enjoy watching these movies with my daughter but It just seemed very predictable.(maybe a few to many songs,they were kinda corny) I am looking forward to a 4th one though.

Bring it on !
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
BEST DISNEY ORIGINAL MOVIE IN A LONG TIME.
kklolong15 July 2022
Zombies 3 surpassed my expectations. This third installment is everything you want in a Disney Original Movie! As a parent myself, I can honestly say this movie teaches very important life lessons, whilst still keeping it fun and light. Would highly recommend to parents who want to have a movie night with their kids tonight!
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad acting.
jayleenpacheco16 July 2022
I liked the first two movies but the acting on the third movie is terrible. The new added characters are trying way too hard to be like aliens in my opinion. Recommend the first 2 definitely not the third. Wasted my time.
13 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Trilogy Has Come To An End
TheMysteriousReviewer25 July 2022
I did not like the first two films, and this was absolutely no different. Zombies 3 is exactly like the last time and has the reputation of the franchise sank from there. Where it recycled elements from the previous two using as an excuse of monsters being accepted to society instead of actually doing something big to conclude the trilogy. The story is lazily written, the characters are stale, the visuals are cheap, the costumes are nonexistent, and just like the previous two, the soundtrack is atrocious. I can only recommend this for anyone that has actually like the previous two. But honestly, I don't think they would like this as much because of how weaker this is. So other than that, this is not worth your time. In fact, there's Disney Plus content that are much better than this. And if I want to watch something from the streaming service that's about social life, I would watch another movie that has came out this year, Turning Red. Because it has a good message of changes in the end. And at least it's less generic than any of the Zombies movies. But hey, at least the trilogy is finally over. So allow me to give Disney Channel one advice. If another one of your movies is popular, at least give an actual good reason to make a sequel to that.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I really was looking forward to this movie but...
sardan42517 July 2022
It did not even compare to the first two! I feel so bad for the actors because the screen/song writers did these actors SO DIRTY! The plot was bad and predictable. The songs aren't catchy and sound very auto-tuned. I guess I'm somewhat biased because I'm an adult watching these movies with my kid brother but I did thoroughly enjoy the first movie, and even the second movie wasn't as bad in comparison to this. I mean I guess if you're a young kid you'll still enjoy it but any child above the age of like 11 will just find it laughable.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A predictable film without development.
lexee-1399317 July 2022
I understand that this film is a DCOM and for kids. However, I don't like how people use the " It's for kids" as a excuse for their poor writing and direction. In my opinion, Zombies 3 felt very rushed and predictable. I understand that the films were centered around Addison figuring out where she belongs, but the build up was underwhelming.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My family and I loved it!
tiffany_mclane17 July 2022
I love the story line and the whole meaning about this movie series, the world needs to come together. There can be disagreements and still be love. I love how Disney incorporated life as we live today. We were singing along and loved all the dances! We will be watching it again and again thank you disney for coming out with such an movie! The entire cast was great 😊
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I loved it!
briannakorthuis15 July 2022
I absolutely love the zombies movies, but this one was by far the best! They had amazing songs and the characters had some awesome representation, like a bisexual character who used they/them pronouns (although not explicitly said in the movie, you can see through their interactions). I thought it was a really cute and awesome film!
6 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
rannynm25 July 2022
This Zombie-filled, "cheertastic," beastly and out-of-this-world film, is everything a Disney movie fan could want! With the same original characters from Zombies 1 and 2, as well as, some new extra-terrestrial friends, Zombies 3 will have fans singing, dancing, cheering and feeling every emotion.

Zombies 3 is about Addison (Meg Donnelly) who is still trying to find where she belongs and graduate from Seabrook High along with her zombie boyfriend, Zed (Milo Manheim), who is trying to break history as the first monster to go to college. While humans, zombies and werewolves have learned to co-exist in Seabrook, everything changes when aliens show up on Earth on a mission to uncover a code that leads them to their home planet. Will the aliens be able to reach their goal while the Seabrook students fight to win the Cheer Cup during their last year in high school?

The main characters are Addison, Zed and the aliens. As the third installment of the Zombies' franchise, this film still has the same spirit as the previous ones. The soundtrack is quite different, with more of an "alien-like" vibe to it. I love the aspect of inclusion in this film and how, even though the franchise is called Zombies, it includes many types of monsters with different powers among the humans. It's heartwarming to see how Addison is always there for everyone and welcomes them to Seabrook High. She is the activist, leader and overall best friend of everyone at Seabrook, plus newcomers. This film is based on Secrets Galore. Be prepared to be stunned by what is revealed in Zombies 3.

Some lessons from Zombies 3 are that anything is possible when you try, trust is always the key, and people have to do what they need to get what they want and need in life. This is demonstrated when Zed advocates to become the first zombie to go to college, how Addison trusts the aliens and welcomes them to join the Cheer Cup, despite their entrance and alien bodies, and how the aliens come to earth to find the most precious thing and will do whatever it takes to achieve that.

I give this film 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 8 to 12, plus adults. You can watch Zombies 3 on Disney+ now. Tiana S., KIDS FIRST!
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
unique
finster-6230616 July 2022
The movie had its flaws but it was defo way better than the first 2 and it was unique in the way it introduced aliens, it brought a new perspective just like every movie does yet this perspective was far better.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So disappointing
erinkmrayner8 August 2022
Absolutely loved the first two movies, great stories and music. This installment was extremely lazy, terrible music, terrible flowing story, bad acting, and poorly filmed. Such a disappointment of a film. Bad job disney. Ruined the series.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great for Kids, Made for Kids
mitchellaroot17 July 2022
Awesome movie, if you're an adult looking for superior plot then why would you watch this? It's a fun, down to earth movie for CHILDREN. Enjoy with your kids!
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible writing very dissapointed
nansne5 August 2022
If it wasn't for the couple songs and past actors I would've given this movie a 1. The idea of aliens was fine but this movie is stupid from start to finish.. Its like someone threw together a movie to hurry and get it over with.and choice of actors for aliens wasn't good either. We looked forward to it and was very disappointed!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.