Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
Sex & Nudity
- It is a little more racy than I would expect for television. But definitely not rated R, several scenes of couples finishing sex or being walked in on having sex.
- Many scenes of sex that involve couples (often married) in bed together.
- Some scenes of sexuality include moaning and innuendo.
- Teen sex is a topical issue as college-aged kids have sexual relationships.
- Teenage girl gets an abortion.
- Women in bras and panties and men in underwear is as far as nudity goes.
- Sexual dialogue and some crude humor.
Violence & Gore
- A scene is shown where a man is beating another man up over the discussion of their friends suicide.
- A man violently assaults another man who is flirting with his fiancé.
- A man punches another man after he makes an offensive remark about his family.
- A man -- suspecting someone is sleeping with his wife, throws him on the ground violently.
- Infrequent use of 'asshole'.
- Uses of 'damn,' 'hell,' 'bitch,' 'ass,' nothing that defies TV rules when it comes to profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A female character smokes marijuana.
- An off-screen character's backstory includes drug abuse.
- A character struggles with an addiction to pills.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This show revolves around serious family issues ranging from adoption, illness, sex, abortion, drugs, and infidelity.
- It can be very emotional and heavy at times.