"CNN Special Reports" The Trump Insurrection: 24 Hours That Shook America (TV Episode 2021) Poster

A Report giving the actual facts
pietclausen26 October 2021
Having followed the Trump saga from the beginning of his reign as President to his shameful downfall after the elections and his attempts to urge his followers to do what they did at The Capitol, it is shocking that this could actually have taken place in the USA.

This CNN Special Report is a factual summary of the day of shame, which will be remembered as one of the most shocking happenings in the history books. Is it all over? Trump, being Trump, will try his comeback in the next Presidential election and is busy setting up his own social media business so that he can communicate with his followers again.

USA, beware of the evil among you.
30 out of 73 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent documentary about a terrible event in US history
On_The_Mark26 October 2021
Trump incited an insurrection in a bad attempt to overthrow the government. There is no denying. These were not "Antifa" or "actors" or anything other than Trump cult members who went there to kill Pence and other lawmakers.

It's all right here on video. Video does not lie. There is no "spin" needed as the Trump culters like to claim. How anyone can stick up for Trump or anyone involved is mind boggling.

Best thing are the Trump culter "reviews" here where they say "how about doing a documentary on Biden/Harris?"

Biden and Harris didn't try to have lawmakers killed in an attempt to over throw the government and US Constitution like Trump did. Mind boggling.

Watch this documentary.
30 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't know if it shook America, but I shook my head.
AngryBaneling26 October 2021
I watched this CNN special to see if they make a valid argument against the famed Orange Man from the west. Unfortunately, this is more shameless propaganda and fearmongering. How this particular news network still has viewers baffles me. But what do I know? I'm not American, so maybe not having the wool pulled over my eyes by western news networks has left me ill-equipped to opine on this.
29 out of 63 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Totally FACTUAL!
androidarmy28 October 2021
Lots of bias in the negative reviews. No shocker there! This is just a factual account of how an insecure narcissist with elephantiasis of the ego tried to destroy capitalism via a giant temper-tantrum! There is no doubt that the spray-tanned tyrant orchestrated the whole thing. The facts in the film will be corroborated by history!
12 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Greatest summary of events that were to destroy American Democracy
dillsseass26 October 2021
Thanks be to Allah that there were plenty of quick thinking patriots on the ground to help quell the insatiable desire for those who attempted to destroy what they know as pure evil, pretending to be the friend we DO NOT NEED.

If you do not own a copy of this gem get it so you can show your grandchildren what caused the changes to our lives.
21 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.