Nanny McPhee Returns (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for rude humor, some language and mild thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Two women flirt with a man. A couple have a long kiss at the end.
Violence & Gore
- Two women talk about cutting a man's kidneys out. They also talk about stuffing him. However, none of these are actually shown or performed in the film.
- Nanny McPhee ( Emma Thompson) makes the kids fight themselves - pulling hair, punching, hitting, kicking etc. No-one is visibly injured.
- Two instances of the word "Hell"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Early in the movie there is an ominous dark storm and the arrival of the uncle and McPhee is eerie.
- The children of this movie defuse a bomb. For older children, these scenes are exciting, but for younger children it may be too frightening (if they already know someting about bombs).
- Rated PG for: Mild Violence.(HBO advisory)