Haunted Trail (2021) Poster

(2021)

Painful Horror
jeroduptown11 November 2021
Some friends go to a haunted walkthrough and get attacked by what a revamped Myers kind of character...that might be black. But it's a cheap cheesy flick.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The worst
rotini-5258611 November 2021
Never seen a more stupid movie in my entire life. The movie is just as bad as the song at the end. Doesn't make any sense. Why don't you go hide behind the chainsaws ??? Avoid at all cost.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Keeps true to the - do really stupid stuff and you'll get killed genre
Dottsylove11 November 2021
There definitely could ave been more to the story. That said, there should have been less to it. There really wasn't a story-line, just a group of friends go to a haunted house type event. They already had a jason,mike myers, freddie type of character and then they had to add a story and change things up. Would have been a decent 6.3 if they kept it simple but instead gets a 5.1. It's amusing and fast paced but could have been funny and pleasantly paced.
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop with the fake reviews already
kskmah13 November 2021
No movies now a day deserves a 10 so stop rating them so. This movie was beyond stupid. Kill all your friends because you lost you football spot? Why not just kill the guy who took your spot? Then he makes the qb kill for him? And because he knew the qb threw the game? How does he know this? And if the qb is willing to kill lots of people, why not kill the guy in the first place instead of doing his bidding? Also the qb killed so many random people for no reason. Then near the end he said he's out and doesn't want to kill anymore? WTF? And the qb said he would kill the main bad guy if he told the qb's dad? WTF? Then in the end he doesn't kill the last girl and runs away? Doesn't he know she can report him to the police? Stupid movie, but one guy was funny. Also 1 star to counter all the fake reviews.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best haunted trail ever!
bentram5 December 2021
I see alot of references to it being a "black" movie, well im a white dude and I thought it was pretty good. Laughed pretty hard when they were running frantically and the one dude yelling "see i told you, this is white people s@#t." Funny cuz it's true, it's what we do. But the movie blended comedy and horror seamlessly and tapered the comedy down a little at a time til it was full on horror with some shock kills. The overall revealing plot was a little weak but forgivable given the nature of the show. They want you to take it seriously but not too serious. It was a solid flick imo. I guess the only negative I'd give it which is why I said 6 instead of 7 stars was the ending, it was kinda flat but final bit of acting kinda made up for it but not all the way. Regarding the acting overall, it was rather well done and believable which surprised me some. I think this is a movie that you either totally hate or kinda like til you almost love it but not quite. Aside from the movie though, even without real life murders, this haunted trail would be an awesome one in real life.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Back Michael Myers
ronnieglove30 October 2021
This was a great movie it wasn't scary but the acting was on point I never expected to be scary considering desi and Reggie was in it and seeing a black Michael Myers made me laugh yes it is indeed a great movie to watch with friends or family and if you're looking for a good laugh definitely give this a watch. And I gave it a 10 out of 10 because why not no need to hate and I support all the actors and actresses.
0 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible
ampanthony30 October 2021
Not worth the watch. Only going to laugh at Desi a few times that's all. I thought as a black horror movie the decisions would be better and this movie is the complete opposite.
22 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilariously Scary
fhdsxbch30 October 2021
Loved the movie from beginning to end. As a movie critic I'm disappointed by a lot of movies because you can tell who gets killed early but with this it was a pleasant twist with scary moments and very funny moments. I'd definitely recommend.
0 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
MUST WATCH!
emmcee-634444 November 2021
I love a good suspenseful movie! I really enjoyed everyone's characters and how well their characters flowed with each other on screen. Of course, Desi is hilarious and known for his jokes and personality so he's going to stand out amongst the other cast. The storyline was great, as the ending has a twist that we wouldn't really expect! The production was great as well with the lighting and the feeling that was portrayed across various scenes. This is something that I would definitely watch over and over again with friends and family!
0 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Support Black Movies!
MontreyGreene31 October 2021
This movie was dope considering it being directed by Robin Givens. Her first directed movie I believe. It was written by Raven Magwood and also has a great cast of actors including Desi Banks, Reggie Couz and Hope Forever. This is a good watch with friends for some laughs and thrills. Watch and support.
1 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.