Retreat (I) (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and for language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- No scenes of sexual intercourse or strong nudity.
- hint of woman's butt cleavage
- man brushes the side of a woman's breast, non sexual
Violence & Gore
- A gun is aimed at a couple in the film. No shots are fired.
- A man finds two people, who have been previously shot in the head, dead by the shore.
- Boiling water is thrown at a man. We do not see any scold marks. He groans quietly in pain shortly after.
- A man, infected with a lethal disease, coughs up blood repeatedly.
- A woman shoots her infected and dying husband, and falls to her knees in grief.
- We hear that a man was experimented on, and released from the experimentation facility accidentally, and later infects his wife with a lethal disease, killing her. The man feels responsible for killing her, but comments on how he did not know it was contagious.
- A woman shoots a crazed man in the head. He falls against a wall and leaves a blood smear as he descends down it. We see the initial shot and proceeding wounds.
- A woman takes her dead husband body to a shore, and places his body into a boat. We do not see any if him, excluding some exposed areas of his arms and legs.
- A woman is shot in the head. The wound is seen, with little blood. The camera stays on the image for a short time.
- Some uses of strong language, including some minor insults
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A woman shoots her infected and dying husband, who is portrayed as being on severe pain. This may be highly distressing, with the female falling to her knees, overrun by grief and shock.