Terror on the Prairie (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
Sex & Nudity
- One scene alludes content between wife and husband, then scene ends. No nudity or uncomfortable content.
- Albiet short, another scene alludes to forced content, no nudity.
- A prostitute with a rather exposed breast provocatively offers herself to one of the protagonists.
- A mother breastfeeds her baby on a couple of occasions. Nothing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- Briefly shows an open wound being sewn up while patient screams.
- Scene of man being scalped in first few minutes of film.
- A man's throat is slashed.
- A man is stabbed multiple times til dead.
- A couple of the thugs bring the family cow out of the barn and shoot it in the side out of cruelness. It is on screen and the cow moos out in pain...it can be very disturbing for those are animal lovers or upset by animal cruelty. They then stab and kill it and you see spurts of blood...the next scene shows them roasting the meat.
- A man's face is cut (it's dark and difficult to see).
- No uses of God or Jesus as profanity but a few other words (SOB, h*, d*) scattered; no f*.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene takes place in a western brothel. People are drinking.
- A man appears with a cigar constantly
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Back and forth gun fights.
- A rattlesnake crawls near a baby. In the end it is killed.
- A man is scalped in a very graphic and realistic depiction. Later a man's throat is slashed in an equally realistic depiction. A man is stabbed in the chest four or five times as he slowly dies in a prolonged graphic death scene. These were the most graphic and disturbing parts of the film.
Violence & Gore
- Graphics, although brief, depiction of scalping within first 5 minutes.