It (I) (2017)
- The presence of the cat when Georgie encounters Pennywise and it witnessing Georgie's murder.
- Bill searching vigorously for Georgie for almost a year.
- Stan's encounter with Judith the Flute Lady after struggling in his Bar Mitzvah rehearsal.
- The fight between Bill and Ritchie.
- The brief separation period of The Losers Club, except for Bill and Beverly.
- Stan's Bar Mitzvah.
- Beverly (presumably) killing her father in self-defense.
- Pennywise abducting Beverly.
- Mike pushing Henry Bowers down the well in self-defense.
- The whole sequence of Beverly waking up in the sewers, Pennywise performing his bizarre Bob Gray dance for her, her attempting to escape, and Pennywise putting her in a trance and making her float by exposing her to the Deadlights.
- Pennywise taking Bill hostage and offering a deal to The Losers to spare them by keeping him.
- In a deleted scene that was filmed, Pennywise is terrorizing a pilgrim and ended up devouring her baby in the 17th century.
- In the miniseries, Mike is shown to be running away from Henry Bowers and his gang until he collapses into the embrace of the Losers Club who protects him and fends off the Bowers Gang by engaging in a rock fight with them. In this film, it's Ben who's running away from Bowers and his gang to which he ends up losing the gang when he collapses in the creek near the sewage pipe where the four original Losers Club members are investigating Georgie's disappearance, and they decide to help him with his injuries. In a separate scene, the Losers do end up protecting Mike from Bowers and his gang after they find him being assaulted by them and engage in the rock fight with them.
- In the miniseries, the Losers Club go to a restaurant for a meeting. In this film, they go to Ben's house for a meeting.
- In the miniseries, after Pennywise's photo album threat and attempted attack upon the Losers Club in the woods, Bill makes a tearful challenge towards It which prompted his friends to comfort him, forming a group hug. In this movie, the slide projector is a stand-in for the photo album and shows Pennywise attacking the group in Bill's garage. However, the group embrace is placed at the climax of the film. After the Losers defeat Pennywise in the sewers, Bill breaks down in grief after he finds Georgie's raincoat among the pile of Pennywise's victims' belongings which prompted his friends to comfort him, forming a group hug.
- In the miniseries, the scene where the Losers are in the sewers the first time holding hands to jointly resist Pennywise's scare tactics and meditating in a circle in preparation to face him, he ends up taking Stan hostage. In this film, despite attacking Stan in the sewer tunnels when the Losers were searching for Beverly, he ultimately attacks and takes Bill hostage during the confrontation.
- The main villain manipulating reality in order to make his victims more vulnerable (i.e. making objects come to life, warping his victims' minds into seeing things that aren't present).
- The main villain emerging from the water to terrorize his victims.
- Towards the latter half of the film, during a confrontation, one of the main characters ends up shoving an instrument into the main villain's mouth to defend themselves.