The D'Amelio Show (TV Series 2021– ) Poster

(2021– )

Confirms Everything I Already Thought
matthewtessnear3 September 2021
The D'Amelio Show confirms everything I already thought about these TikTok teens. This show is uninteresting and often cringe-inducing. I couldn't watch past 10 minutes. It's just a feeder of the conceited and egocentric focus of social media and entertainment culture.
122 out of 168 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
JUST LOG OFF
TastyReviews18 September 2021
Let me start by saying I sat and watched EVERY minute of EVERY episode of this show. I'm not a fan of this family, and I think some of the business practices they have employed are disgusting; all previous opinions aside, it is clear these two girls are hurting, especially Dixie.

You can see the impact that moving to LA had on these girls - I wish there was footage from before the move, but you can see how fake everyone around them is (from their close "friends" to agents and employees). It's all a bunch of Yes-Men surrounding these girls - perhaps to try and counteract all the hate they receive, but more clearly to make $$$.

These girls are responsible for confronting the hate they receive due to their celebrity status while the managers, producers and most importantly their PARENTS sit behind the scenes essentially dealing with none of the backlash from controversies that arise.

If the parents of these girls REALLY cared about them, they would tell them to LOG OFF. They've clearly already got millions, more fame than anyone could ask for - why do they need to remain in the limelight??? They cry and moan about the abuse on social media all while continuing to use the platforms that provide them "social anxiety". I understand that it is their family business, but if I were a parent seeing my child struggle I would not sit by and watch just for a quick buck.

TLDR Moral of the story here is that Charli and Dixie are clearly spoiled and get more affected by LA culture every day. Charli seems incredibly fake, stuck up, judgemental, etc. And is clearly surrounded by people who are the same. The worst offenders are the parents, who allow their child to suffer mentally while neglecting the truthful advice their daughter needs.
32 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why did they make this?
avyanmatt21 September 2021
Trash plz never watch this garbage they made it for the paycheck.
29 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Vapid Reality TV
swordsnare24 September 2021
There is nothing 'brave' about this First World Problem TikToker. It is the sign of the true degradation of entertainment when they're making reality programming around a narcissistic app 'personality'. This is not being harsh, this is true 'reality'.
36 out of 50 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pathetic
hzwhbyrq16 September 2021
Honestly this show was pathetic. They are just looking for people to feel sorry for them. Honestly like if they are so worried about what people have to say about them turn off your comment section or delete your account, do something about it or stop whining about it. Take responsibility you chose to get into social media did they think they were gonna be perfect with no negative reviews? ITS SOCIAL MEDIA. Stop being naive. Maybe if your getting so much hate there's some actual logical reasoning to it and some truth behind it and people can call out the bullshit. Literally every episode is the same thing over again. Very annoying and cringy. Talking about how they have so much work to do and never have time, and complaining about it, like no ones forcing you. Be grateful for what you have. Most people out here are less fortunate. Sounds like ungrateful snobs to me. Not genuine at all. The way they perceive themselves on this show is not how they perceive themselves on tik tok. Charli acts like a complete cry baby on the show but on tik tok acts like a slut. I don't get it. Completely fake. Cringe worthy acting. Both of them are very over hyped. Will be irrelevant in a few years.
40 out of 49 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
People need to stop watching this Garbage
revieweranarchy753 September 2021
And everyone wonders why society is so stupid.... Tik Tok is the worst thing to ever happen.
84 out of 126 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hulu should feel shame
gogreen20613 September 2021
Watched as a joke as i knew it would be terrible and it was absolutely that. This should be scrapped right away. I don't like knowing my subscription fees goes to funding this garbage.
32 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Made it 6 minutes and 25 seconds
and_shove_it_up_your_butt6 September 2021
I love documentaries so decided to give this a chance. I can learn or find basic entertainment from (just about) anything. This show has zero redeeming qualities and do that I say "no thank you." All I see is a vanilla family with a daughter doing basic things (note - I'm not discrediting her dance talent) who luckily fits society's box of pretty privilege. This in turn garners her massive validation, opportunities and money. Let's not pretend to not know why this is or how it's possible for someone like her. If I was this family/her, I'd ride the wave too!! However, as a viewer this show is whack for everything it represents.
31 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Whatever happens we are not resorting to this
vluckylkv4 October 2021
This is worst thing I have ever watched and I have watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Hulu your standard can't get any lower. Avoid at any cost.
29 out of 42 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tears for them poor poor multi-millionaires
vmackey7774 September 2021
Don't you just hate it when talentless multi-millionaires, who made their money in the most lazy ways, are sad? I do. And watching this show was heartbreaking to me.

If you feel like watching self-absorbed spoiled teens and their enabling parents self-pitying in the most cringey ways, after famously acting in the most disgusting ways in real life, to the point of putting people in danger in foreign island because they felt like taking a vacation in a tropical location in the middle of a pandemic, this show is for you.

I always thought that no form of entertainment could be worse than what Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian had brought us in the past two decades. I was so very wrong. So, so very wrong.
72 out of 107 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
really?
ollivernick6 September 2021
People actually gave this show ten stars hahahahahah wait what are they smoking? Cause they need help asap.
30 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Clueless rich people
lillegards12 September 2021
Just another clueless out of touch rich family signing up to be in a pointless reality tv. All pretending like they've earned anything of what they have too much of. Gross.
23 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
davidlohr5 September 2021
Just when you thought Hulu couldn't sink any lower. Everyone involved in the selection and production of this show should immediately resign and seek a new career because they obviously suck at their job.
45 out of 73 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why
ovaatum11 September 2021
We got so many reality shows for rich people who do absolutely nothing for society. If this gets a second season then you can stop the earth cause i wanna get off.
40 out of 55 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
why tho
billykflow14 September 2021
They are complaining about cyber bullies and being put down but the same premises made them famous and rich, if you dont like the feedback you get, either dont read it or get off it. They could do anything but this show and it shows u how desperate they need attention and sympathy. I have none for u! U have more opportunity than most.
24 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not interesting
lold-0122725 September 2021
Nothing much . They tend to show off too much and the girls are trying too hard. Nothing much just boring........
15 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Do not give them a rating of ten as a joke
tgrahamstudent14 September 2021
Some people may rate this ten out of ten for a laugh but don't keep the ratings down to show Disney how nobody wanted this or cared. The most lucky and untalented cringe worthy family doing nothing but make weak jokes and show off.
24 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Its absolutely garbage
cookingwitheli14 September 2021
Don't watch it couldn't watch 5 minutes of it. It is stupid. Nothing more so I'm gonna watch something better like the suicide squad.
22 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
why does this exist
sundeepsmail4 September 2021
Your better off watching a ruby rose movie and i wouldnt recommend that to my enemy.
49 out of 77 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The world needs less of this kind of entertainment
andyofne-7581312 September 2021
I decided to adjust my review after reading a handful of other reviews. I noticed a trend: mean posts.

Many of the reviews mentioned how the show features scenes of the girls crying over people being mean on the internet (I think it's the theme of the show, I only watched the first episode). While the intention of my review was not to be mean, I'm sure it came off that way.

I think part of the issue I have with these folks is that their celebrity is based on nothing aside from being attractive and rich. Maybe it's the green-eyed monster (envy) that made me want to write something mean and that's not right.

Some people work hard their whole life and struggle to make ends meet. Meanwhile, an attractive white girl can make more money in a year posting Tiktok videos than a 'regular' person will earn in their lifetime.

It's a crazy world we live in when someone can become famous like this for just being attractive.
24 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What the hell is this-
Do I even have to say more about this trash? Seriously who said that they could have a tv show.
41 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another american family *hit show.
rjh2245688 September 2021
After full of crazy and dumb show about family earning through tallentless kids and botox here comes another show where you can view the dumbest generation of america performing their oscar level acting.
20 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The boring show
deenatawee26 September 2021
The show is too slow processing plus a lot of boring moments. Yawning a lot .....yawn yawn yawn.
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Do you think God lives in Heaven because He, too, lives in fear of what He's created here on Earth?
YorgeeSmorgeeYT14 September 2021
Why do we keep getting reality shows about spoiled famous people who got famous for doing nothing. They got famous for dancing to other people's songs on tiktok. Remember when you had to have actual talent to become famous well not anymore. I saw so many cringey promos for this I almost canceled my Hulu subscription. I wish I could give this shows negative stars.
23 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why?
gaz86005 September 2021
Just why? We have gifted creators that don't or struggle to get funding and yet we choose to fund this? It's pointless, poorly written, doesn't serve any purpose towards entertainment.

This is the start...

Of the end of the world.
21 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.