Spy x Family (TV Series 2022– ) Poster

(2022– )

Ngl, this was pretty unique.
marveller-6610 April 2022
As if CloverWorks x WiT crossover could ever result in failure. This is proof, right here. It was engaging, funny & characters are solid with great character designs. 8.5/10. Edit : Post 2nd ep. Holy sht, this is insane. Never been hooked so quickly (after just 2 episodes) into an anime. Amazing!! I think it's the characters. They are so likable. The writing, story, soundtrack, pacing, it's all amazing. 8.8/10.
53 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty funny
aboalhyjaa18 April 2022
In less than half an episode, im already hooked in with this anime, and that is rare nowadays!

The characters, the drawing and the story itself is unique and outstanding in a supper funny way that you'll definitely love it.
40 out of 48 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Anya's Cuteness would melt your heart
Axellender11 April 2022
The whole plot is pretty amazing, the animation is really satisfactory and of high quality. The characters as shown till now are well blended, I'm Anya would become one of those loved anime characters, I'm sure anya would create more humorous and cute moments in the series, she's really adorable, such a cute and lovely character.

This song is the exact definition that "Just live a happy life without thinking tomorrow's troubles" I like how this ending theme is so relaxing and talks about little yet precious moments which happen but we often ignore the happiness in them due to everyday life like going home while holding hands, asking what to eat for dinner, talking to each other and laughing. Truly a fit ending song for Spy x Family, thanks to Gen Hoshino.
48 out of 54 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved It! (spoiler free)
matttheang17 April 2022
This anime is amazing! Perfect combo of comedy and action! Even if you dont like anime, come here for a fun, hilarious, action filled ride! (Also, parents, it's a 13 year old reviewing this, it's ok to show to your kids. Just please be there, just in case.)
39 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome so far
ayushbhubaneswar19 April 2022
Loving it so far, it's pretty cool, cute and wholesome, sometimes thrilling! Can't wait to see moreee. I love anya, such a cutie, mc is great so far. Zor is 8/10 but, definately grows on you. What a family!
25 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
fire
randhawavicky-1056610 April 2022
This anime is gonna be fire . What an amzing start nnsnsnskskakalaksmsnsndnsnsnsnsnsjsnksjsjskskdjdjdjdjjsksjdjdjdjskskjdndnsjskskkslslslskskskskkskskxkxkskskskskkskskskskskskskskskskksksbdbbsnsndjdjsjsjdjdjdjsjjsjsjdjxjchdbdn.
41 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well paced and funny Pilot
janfrankowski9 April 2022
I went without any particular expectations into this first episode but as soon as the credits rolled I was already invested into this odd story. I'm very exited what the coming episode will be like but as I know WIT Studios they won't disappoint me with their great Work. Compared with WIT's First episodes like Attack on Titan or Vinland Saga it isn't as groundbreaking but still im hyped to learn more about this German inspired spy world anime.
38 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A delightful and very enjoyable Anime
TwiZone1 May 2022
My mother and I are both really enjoying this series so far. The comedy, the situations, the character interactions and dynamics are all really well done. Even only 3 episodes in, I'm already attached to these cast of characters and I'm invested in what's going to happen to them next.

I was really curious to see what all the hype was about and I got to say, it doesn't disappoint!

10/10.
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Anya cuteeee!!!
ram_tot10 April 2022
Spy x Family is a very good debut anime. The characters are designed like manga. Anyone who has read the manga will know that Spy x Family is a very funny, fun and heartwarming manga. Anya is a very cute and funny character. The productions trust Wit Studio and CloverWorks.
27 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not what I was expecting
zwa-1937115 April 2022
Typically, this isn't the type of anime I'd be interested in. But call me surprised, as of the first episode, I find it's a unique concept that I can see get taken really far. It starts really suddenly but it's easy to catch onto by the end of the episode, which I like in Anime's. The voice actors are also really great. I found myself really intrigued about the 15 minute mark, and I will definitely be coming back for more. The connection the father and daughter share is really cool, and I love it so far.
12 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best anime in the genre composition
ourwmedia25 May 2022
This anime was able to combine the genres of comedy, mystery, and action well. This anime is one of those animes. Which should be shown to those who are not fans of anime. This anime proved to me. This anime has a great ability to extend the next seasons. It remains to be seen which direction the storyline will go. This anime, which has been able to combine comedy, mystery, and action genres well, has made the audience enjoy every moment of watching this anime.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Looks to be a fantastic adaptation of a brilliant manga
joshuaedge1112 April 2022
1st episode really hit high in all genres this anime is listed under. Anya's expressions are priceless. WIT and Cloverworks are a golden partnership and they really brought out the best of both studios in the art style they went for. Can't wait to see how this turns out to be (although i feel it will always be epic).
17 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Gripping and original define a good show, even if it's not artsy.
ethanelliott-5935730 April 2022
This is wholesome, gripping, cute, funny, entertaining, with deep characters in lead, a clever and original plot design and unique world building, and generally high quality animation and design. It might not be the first item to come to mind when someone thinks of a "great" show considering the light and bright vibe we don't see enough, but if you think; no, this is actually original and brilliant!

I cannot knock this show. Even if AOT or FMAB spam it with 1 stars, I think it deserves to be considered a great show, and it's only just started.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is so entertaining
epalkah2 May 2022
I just saw it on socmed.. and find out for myself if the hype live up to expectation and it never disappoint me.. now i am waiting for next new episodes to come...
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing anime
Sharknun125 April 2022
I absolutly love it, everything is really good. Concept is unique and this anime is crazy fun. I heard manga was also great so now I must check that out.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SO WHOLESOME!
chidoziev11 April 2022
From the voice acting to the character design everything seems to be perfect. I'm glad Cloverworks hopped on this project. The show from where I stand seems to me like a seinen/action/slice of life kind of show..I may be wrong.

Mr twilight seems like the perfect dad for Anya.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
my favorite manga comes to life
jackieolvera25713 April 2022
I've been a HUGE fan of this manga series for around 2 years now and seeing it all come to life from the animation to the amazing voice acting is just so surreal!! I can't wait to continue watching this play out into some of my favorite scenes 💗
15 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better than the manga
jasminn_tan26 June 2022
There is anime original content that builds on and expands on the story in the manga, which automatically makes it better than the manga. The VAs are perfect and they truly bring the characters to live. The animation is great too! This is honestly such a cute, funny and wholesome anime and I recommend it to everyone.
Brilliant and funny
amuru-8110518 June 2022
Poignant and stirring at times when heart-wrenching details of the loss suffered by Anya, Loid and Yor before becoming who they are in the series. Beautifully written script full of unexpected twists and turns.
Heartwarming and enjoyable.
BerryDingle18 May 2022
If you're tired of Netflix shows where you end up hating everyone, I'd encourage you to give this show a try.

Very heartwarming and endearing characters with just the right amount of humor.

So far, each episode has ended with a smile on my face and feeling better for having watched it.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny, Clever and most of all - Wholesome
MITB_700026 June 2022
Yes, like everyone else, my favourite anime is Spy x Family this season. It has a clever concept and it's really funny and so, so wholesome. It is simple, yes, but it's consistent. There's not one episode I did not like. Every week I had a blast with Spy x Family's episode.

The voice acting is top notch for Anya especially, and even for the side characters. It's so great to see a series made with so much love and passion. The character of Anya was my favourite new character this season. I think they really did a great job in some little details about her childish nature - the way she thinks, the way she sees the world, the clear and underestimated perspective she has about some serious stuff.

I really liked the Family Trio of the main characters. I think they nailed the humour with the character of Yor. I really liked the animation too. I was also surprised because, there's some dark humour here as well, just a little here and there.

Overall I really loved this show, and I think it's a show that anyone can see. It's so wholesome.
A great show!
helen-lucia11 June 2022
It's engaging, funny and surprising. Each episode is unique. Even though the idea may seem repetitive, the result is great. It's a great show! I haven't enjoyed waiting for episodes for a long time - it's worthy!
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overhyped asf, not bad tho
xxsonic2 May 2022
Spy x Family follows the spy known as twilight. He has adopted Anya from a orphanage. Then theres Yor, which is an assassin. She has married twilight to fulfil the mission. Anyways, here is the review: Art: 8/10 Theres nothing really special about the art, its decent.

Storyline: 8/10 I didnt really find anything special in the storyline Characters: 6/10 This is a weak point at this show, the characters may be lookin "cool" and all, but theres nothing other than that.

Character development: ?/10 I wont review the character development section, as the anime hasnt finished airing.

Enjoyment: 6/10 I really did not like the comedy used in this show. The action was actually quite good. However, the reason this is a 6 is because of the recent episode (episode 4). It was so terribly boring i wanted to quit Overall: 8/10 Dont get the wrong idea, this anime is not bad by ANY means nor do i hate it. But this anime is too damn overhyped and Anya is overrated asf.
10 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best piece of art from Wit and cloverworks
keanuewillieg14 May 2022
Best manga seller , plus animation is too good hats off to wit and Cloverworks studio , and as it is best seller no doubt story is fantastic , heartwarming and simple ....... With extraordinary cuteness totally worth it ... I think that this anime has potential to be one of the best anime in world may be... but who knows and the trio of characters means that family mother father and anya is op ,,, means beast man, totally worth it 10/10 start.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why becoming so popular?
youhanasafwat23 April 2022
The reason why this anime got high rate it's beacause most of the people tired from being sad depressed I don't want to be stressed in life and in my private time it's not perfect but it's quite straight to the point no unnecessary scenes rate 9.5/10.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.