Tom and Jerry (2021) Poster

(2021)

A Delightful Comedy. Number 1 In THE US BOX OFFICE.
movieexpert773 April 2021
Tom & Jerry 2021 is a very delightful comedy and family movie. It deserves an Oscar for best Kids movie. All the elements of comedy,animation & entertainment exist in this Number 1 Box Office Movie.

Recommended Comedy Family Movie For Stress Relief . See it and judge its splendor from beginning till the end.

WOW!.
91 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfect Modern Version of Tom & Jerry.
healthreallymatters11 March 2021
Perfect modern version of Tom and Jerry movie.

You will not stop laughing and your children will love it on my own responsibilty.

Don't be fooled by the negative comments about this terrific movie. See it if you want to relieve your stress.
113 out of 171 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
{ RIDICULOUSLY } ..Stupid.. Yet It πŸ‘‰{ STILL }πŸ‘ˆ Had Me In Stitches 🀣 πŸ€£β—Don't Let The { UNNATURAL } Looking Elephants In The Trailer Put U Off ; It's A Fun Film, Overall βœ… .
A { Micro } Review ; And A -{ B i g }- Screen Review .

______________________________________________________

Chef Jackie : " I will not let this hotel be ruined by a cat and a mouse πŸ˜‘β—" ( referring, Of Course, to the 'demolition duo' of Tom and Jerry ) .

______________________________________________________

Fun Fact 🌝 : Over the course of its original run, the -{ Madly }- talented animation duo of William Hanna and Joseph Barbera produced an Un-equivocally impressive total of One-hundred-and-fourteen " Tom and Jerry " short movies for MGM from 1940 to 1958. During this time, they won a Whopping -{ S E V E N πŸ™† πŸ’₯❗}- Academy Award in the 'Best Animated Short Film' category. Well, although that fact certainly helped -{ Motivate }- me to watch " Tom and Jerry " { 2021 }, it is 'in no way' meant to be a hint from me-to-you, that -{ This }- particular iteration of the world famous entertainment franchise is in any way worthy of a 'Best Feature' Oscar .

πŸ‘‰{ However }πŸ‘ˆ , EVEN having said that, I want to make it clear that : ' just the very contemplation ' : of the " Genuinely Phenomenal Levels Of Imagination" that it must have taken the dramatically & -{ Comedically }- Fabulous πŸ’Žβ—ChloΓ« Grace Moretz { & a whole -Host- of other Principal-characters } to, well ...( basically )... perform -The Entire Picture- opposite their two " Leading Critters " who ( in-point-of-fact ), well... didn't really even EXIST-At-All ...leaves one in complete " Awe " of -not only- their collective Acting Prowess πŸ’œβ—, but also with a 'Profound' sense of -{ Respect }- for the impressively ambitious scope of the overall project, itself .

Summary : I -Sincerely- recommend enjoying this just as more of a casual, 'at home, sort of watch'..... { -Unless- , Of Course , you happen to be chaperoning πŸ‘‰( Pre-Teens )πŸ‘ˆ to the Movies ( & hopefully in a safe watching environment, at that ) } ...& -{ Not }- as a full fledged cinema-Event, especially for those of you who may tend to be financially conservative in terms of their big-screen movie watching habits, & more so at this time of ( general ) global hardship. You -{ Won't }- be remiss, watching it on a streaming platform, or on Dvd , -{ INSTEAD }- . A " Supportive , -{ Pandemic Considerate }- " 6.50 out of 10 😘 🐭 🐱 .
104 out of 167 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I loved it
djdosier28 February 2021
Okay so every single person is like trashing this movie saying it's not good and a complete waste of time but I found it to be very entertaining and funny it kind of reminded me of Space Jam and who framed Rodger rabbit to me it's really funny it was nice to have something for an hour and 47 minutes to escape from the crazy world we're living in right now is it by any means a masterpiece no but it was entertaining to me I grew up watching Tom and Jerry cartoons and I think they did a very good job with the live action animation letting them be cartoons and not CGI it works at least it did to me if you are a fan of Tom and Jerry you will love this film you should check it out I thought it was awesome and funny and the cast was great
66 out of 103 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it!!!
ladysure15 March 2021
Loved the Animation, the music, acting, feel good experience. Hope they make more, finally something I could enjoy in these dark times.
52 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
There are very few things in life
hstteach27 February 2021
I find more ridiculous and sometimes just pathetic than listening to grown adults breaking down why a kids movie is so bad. News flash - this ISNT made for you. I get so much joy watching my 7yr old daughter laugh and laugh and laugh that i could careless what my own personal opinion is, cause in that reality, the movie is great. My daughter loved it, your kids will love it, and its freaking Tom and Jerry so it is exactly what you think its going to be. Some people are just in love with the sound of their own voice
77 out of 123 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it. People always have something to say.
jerembyers211 March 2021
Went with my gf and family and we all laughed a lot and had a good time. I enjoy all kinds of movies and it was as good as it gets for what it was.
62 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun and entertaining
hartzjennifer5 March 2021
Very fun and entertaining family film. Lots of comedy, thrills and chills here.
73 out of 117 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nostalgic and entertaining
dburris-459333 March 2021
Idk what is wrong with some people, the Tom & Jerry movie was quite enjoyable and entertaining! I spotted several references from the classic 1940s cartoon which was great and the story was just as enjoyable as Tom & Jerry themselves!
66 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fresh way to keep memories for tom and jerry
ivanivanovdragomirov1 March 2021
Hello everybody !! Im from Bulgaria and here that cartoon is very popular. I think the movie is noting more diffrent from other movies from that type. But have some fresh spirit in this cold times. Have love , comedy , its simple movie. Is not justice leage , is not endgame , is not ff999 . But is good movie for hour and 40 min.
66 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch the movie!
svnvftz6 March 2021
Stop listening to these old farts they're passed their prime they're the same people who think Spider-Man into the spider verse is a bad movie. The movie is good and modern and enjoyable. Also support AMC when it opens up.
70 out of 112 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better than I had anticipated!
joey42591 March 2021
My friends and I went to see this just to go to the movies. I am a huge fan of the original cartoon, but I was expecting this movie to not be good. I was wrong. We laughed out loud a lot, as did the rest of the audience in the theater. Was it perfect? No. Was it fun? Yes! Don't be critical. Relax and enjoy it!
49 out of 76 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
great movie
thanujaruchira6 March 2021
It brings me back to the days that i watch tom and jerry without thinking about anything else than laughing. So in this movie also you can enjoy it a lot if you watch it without complaining. So, I think it's a great movie to watch just for the entertainment. Love it
63 out of 100 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Great Movie for 'Kids'
sab_dhkl27 February 2021
I can't understand the negative reviews here. The movie is made for kids and it serves it's purpose. I started watching it with very less expectations but I loved it very much! The acting is great. Scenes are well shot and cinematography is brilliant. I especially loved that shot of Tom and The Moon in the background. I also, quite surprisingly, liked the slightly different animation. Such a feel good movie that (obviously) defies logic but is so fun to watch! If you love Tom and Jerry and their total chaos go for it!
67 out of 107 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
IT WAS AWESOME MOVIE
surya-164301 March 2021
SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PART OF TOM AND JERRY , IN THAT NEXT PART THERE NEEDS TO BE NEW CHARACTERS AND NEW ANIMATIONS THAT ARE RELATED TO TV SHOW OF TOM AND JERRY?
60 out of 95 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie is great
tlucille4 March 2021
I love this movie the scenes were funny and awesome
65 out of 104 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch it right now
funnyskitguy6 March 2021
Idk why most people gave this movie 1's and 2's or 3's, its really good!! Tom & Jerry had their moments and yes it was mostly humans but the scenes were really funny and this movie is amazing
73 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Made by people who loved the original work
Samba-boy3 March 2021
For once I really don't care for the average rate on here; this is a little masterpiece and I'm gonna keep it short, simple and easy to understand why.

This movie lacks everything the original 1992-movie did wrong (Tom and Jerry talking, buddies right away, annoying new side-characters in the first 5 minutes, songs that just did not have a place in a Tom and Jerry-movie, too big an emphasize on the human characters), but kept or improved everything that that movie did right (The alley cats, Droopy-cameo, a nice origin story for Tom and Jerry, especially by not making Jerry completely flawless for once). Better yet, they went out of their way and made amazing callbacks to the original 1940s-1960s cartoons, by including famous jokes in a new style, and even using Tom's original screams, nicely placed throughout the movie.

This time around, the emphasize of the story is placed onto the human characters again, but it's in good taste. Extra points for making Kayla and Terrence become some sort of symbolic, human versions of Tom and Jerry themselves. Nice touch: not only Tom and Jerry are animated 2D-characters in this movie: ALL animals are! Elephants, peacocks, doves, butterflies, a wedding couple's feline cat (and of course Spike), even a couple random dogs in the background are animated in the same, quirky animation-style. With just this little attention to detail, it becomes a movie that actually makes sense.

All in all, this is exactly the kind of movie I expected out of a Tom and Jerry-movie. ChloΓ« Grace Moretz crushed it (her interactions with the duo are flawless), as well as the rest of the cast, including Tom and Jerry as themselves.
58 out of 92 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Throw back!
ginasharp27 February 2021
I did not expect to love this movie as much as I did! Tom and Jerry was a fav growing up and I thought the movie may be cute but it was so good! Lots of throw back moments and the storyline was great. The actors were funny and engaging. I laughed several times and was never bored. Great family film!
44 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Such a CUTE, GREAT MOVIE!!
mcgoron28 February 2021
This was such a cute movie!! The story line wasn't bad either, ignore the negative reviews on here and GOO SEE THIS MOVIE!!
62 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie
miamifan-575951 March 2021
Great movie, nice pacing. True to form! If you ever loved the shorts or the cartoon series, you will love this movie!
Chaotic but wonderful
hajacks28 February 2021
This movie is absolute chaos but so was the original show. It was funny and cute and I really started caring about all the characters. Nothing groundbreaking but a fun movie for kids and families. Also, for single adults after some πŸƒπŸπŸ‚.
Great!!
lBlakel27 February 2021
Well, the movie is amazing. I can say that there are some cringy moments but that is utterly okay. The advertisement for "Apple" is very obvious, which was (for me) unprofessional. I don't understand why most of the comments are negative, like, where's the problem? This movie was not bad at all. The music was cool. As for the animation, it was incredible, I liked it alot! I love how they used some scenes from the shows of Tom & Jerry.
56 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's not as bad as Critic makes it out to be.
tommypezmaster2 March 2021
At first hearing the story,i was to thrilled about the episode. I was getting hype to see what they can do with this film/ . Kayla made that good, so funny, i was nearly in tears. Warner Brothers once again showed me why i love to watch their movies under their animation label. Cant wait till the next one. this was a good way to start of their theater films. keep it up.
42 out of 65 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's just cute
naveenhareendra10 March 2021
You can just watch it knowing what is it !!

To the point this is on to the point, enjoyable but don't keep high hopes on your mind as it is a sci fi it's just lame right? If you know what it is it's just a cute semi cartoon movie!! It's Tom and Jerry!
61 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.