Dragon Fury (2021) Poster

(2021)

UM.... NO.
Foutainoflife26 June 2021
Look, the concept of the movie is fine. A group of special forces being sent into a radioactive area to search for an unidentified flying creature. Could be a mix between Godzilla and Jurassic Park and actually work but THIS is a flop.

The special forces consists of a grandmother, a disabled woman with PTSD and a wannabe hard-ass. It was like watching a wild turkey hunt being conducted by my grandmother and crazy aunts!! Dysfunctional, overly dramatic, lacking cohesiveness and WTF!

The special effects weren't special at all. They are poorly done and just make for some really cheesy action scenes.

This is not a film I'd recommend.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not worth the watch.
johanjacobusvdwest24 June 2021
Poor graphics, bad acting and no real story line. I don't know how money was spend to create such a movie.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seriously?
ant36au16 June 2021
I know movies are about suspending reality but can you really expect me to believe a grandmother in her 60's and two overweight women, one of them hysterical before the movie even gets off the ground, are Special Forces? Even my imagination can't stretch that far.

Lets not even start on the appalling acting and dreadful dragon fx.
11 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lacking dragons and lacking fury...
paul_haakonsen29 June 2021
I stumbled upon this 2021 movie from writers Scott Jeffrey and Rhys Waterfield by random chance. And I must admit that the movie's cover looked interesting and the fact that it was a movie with dragons definitely helped to win me over. And also the fact that the movie actually had a rating of 5,6 at the time I found it, was enough to make me want to sit down and watch "Dragon Fury".

First of all, the movie's cover (or poster) is over-selling the movie by several miles. The dragon portrayed on the cover is far more impressive-looking than the abysmal CGI mutants that passed as dragons in the movie. It was such an eyesore to look at those horrible rendered and poorly made CGI dragon creatures in the movie. It was just downright laughable.

Then there was the thing about the storyline itself. Which was about as interesting as watching wet cardboard. It just baffled me that two writers could collectively manage to come up with something so uninteresting and with such a general lack of entertainment. So you shouldn't get your hopes up for "Dragon Fury" when you sit down to watch it. I did, given the movie's rating at that time, so I was sorely disappointed.

The acting in "Dragon Fury" was all over the place. And by that I mean that some of the actors and actresses were actually putting on fair enough performances, while others were just wooden and dull. So you are definitely in for a mixed treat of acting performances when you sit down to watch "Dragon Fury". But with a script and storyline as lacking as the writers managed to produce, then it was interesting that some actors and actresses actually managed to get something worthwhile out of it and into their performances.

I have already covered the dragon, but I have to mention it again. It was so bad. Even my 11 year old son was commenting on how fake and horrible it looked. Believe you me, the dragon in the movie looks like something taken inspiration from a 5 year old's drawing during Fantasy Week in kindergarten.

If you sit down to watch "Dragon Fury", hoping it would something akin to "Reign of Fire" for example, you will be sorely disappointed.

My rating of director Scott Jeffrey's "Dragon Fury" lands on a two out of ten stars. The movie came and went without much of any ruckus, and it is a movie that I can now say I have seen, but it is also a movie that I will never ever return to watch a second time. Nor is it a movie that I would recommend you waste your money, time or effort on; some of us did, so you don't have to.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beyond the realms of viewing tolerance
This is the first time I have ever reviewed a movie and I feel duty bound to warn my fellow homosapians away from what will and can only be an insult to your intelligence. The rating should state "this film contains scenes (all of them) that viewers will undoubtedly find offensive. The film contains gratuitous scenes (all of them) of nonsense and offensive dialogue, in the form of what the producers appear to call a "script". Viewer discretion is absolutely not advised. Any and all potential viewers are advised to pull out their own teeth as a less painful alternative to watching this movie. You have been warned.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Is my math incorrect on this rating?
jcm-100183 October 2021
13 reviews to date. 11 of them are "1"s (generously given i'm sure), and 1 "two, and 1 "three" rating....so how did this dung heap movie get a 4.9 overall rating?? Am i missing something here? Or are the same people who tell you Joe Bidens ratings are good also rate this movie?
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please Stop!
neilgrieve-0497715 September 2021
The best advice anybody can give to everybody responsible for writing directing producing dress design audio design and the visual effects is PLEASE let this be the last movie you ever attempt to take part in creating! Dragon Fury and other movie titles you are involved are an insult to the world and the British film industry try another career path.
Started out decent
cujorocky14 September 2021
Weird. It started out confusing but decent. They encountered a very creepy small dragon... Then, it turns into a boring, long drawn out talk piece. They keep sending 50 year old unarmed women to capture this dragon. Huh???? No net, no guns, nothing. Then... Surprise, they stand there, helpless and get killed. Omg. Wtf??
Not worth the watch!!!!
Stormyr8920 July 2021
Deleting this from my server - Very budget, graphics is very poorly done and acting is terrible....

Do not recommend....
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
May God have mercy on the souls of all participants
tawnywolf10 October 2021
I hope you have found your way here in time to save yourself from the abysmal acting and ridiculously low budget fx of this film if not I'm truly sorry I know what your going through the pain will pass in time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.