Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman making a pass at a man while holding a packet of condoms.
- many navel exposing scenes and main character cuddles with her navel. mild cleavage exposing scenes. The main character is shirtless at times. There is a kissing scene.
Violence & Gore
- The film features some scenes of moderate violence involving crunchy implied arm breaks, elbows to the face and flying kicks to the body.
- There is a scene showing children being gunned down.
- There are some bloody and gory scenes. There are also a couple fight scenes. The ending could be a bit intense for some viewers.
- The film contains mild language (e.g. 'bullshit', 'shit') .
- Some mild language is used mostly in Tamil. Some is also used in English. H**ll is used in English as well as others.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The film contains scenes where cocaine is snorted and a packet labelled ketamine is used to spike a drink in a club.
- Several other scenes involve drug smuggling, some of which feature the sight of condoms being filled with drugs and detail of how they are swallowed.
- A character is seen having been addicted to drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The fight scenes are intense. Some dead bodies are shown. The ending is also somewhat intense. Multiple characters die.