Terminator Genisys (2015)
- the lower rotating rings used with the time displacement field is similar to the one where General Zod, Ursa and Non were on trial where they were found guilty and sentenced to exile in the Phantom Zone.
- A school bus hangs off the edge of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- A helicopter falling over the edge of a tall building.
- John Connor in Terminator 2 (1991) and young Kyle Reese are both seen revving their bikes in a similar position.
- Miles Dyson being involved in Cyberdyne Systems.
- Blowing up Cyberdyne Systems.
- The antagonist being exposed to a lethal tanker.
- "Come with me if you want to live."
- A T-1000 being dissolved.
- A T-800's arm being left behind.
- Note that "I'll be back" could be considered design quirk of the T-800 series, and future John's message to Sarah, and the beginning of Genisys, are from the original timeline.