Dinosaur Hotel (2021) Poster

I wish there was a ZERO rating allowed!!
gshetbb12 June 2021
This movie is an example of how people fail in acting, direction, cinematography & all other aspects of making a movie. Don't waste your precious bandwidth on this garbage.
21 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Truly awful
richxau14 June 2021
Low budget, dire acting, laughable CGI. Seems to be from the same stable as Dreagon Fury which isn't open for reviewing yet. Better keep it shut. Both so bad it's hard to actually put into words.
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad CGI....
sahlgoode12 June 2021
...I mean REALLY bad CGI, and actresses trying to eke out a living make for a dismal mix. Their skills are wasted on something that feels akin to torturing Einstein, or Mother Teresa, and expecting people to want to watch it. I don't know if it can get any sadder than that, but the fact that three of these actresses were in Dragon Fury together (another really bad CGI effort) is a testament to how desperate they were to show those skills.

This film could have been so much more if they had stayed away from injecting such a horribly executed antagonist.
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wish this never existed.
rangans23 June 2021
Title looks cool but not the movie. As soon as I watched the beginning, I canceled it. Bad CGI, bad sound effects, and bad acting. And that floating ball is weird. No I did not enjoy my stay!
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
More garbage like Dragon Fury
dannyrest14 June 2021
Does anyone do any research or homework on what they are supposed to be doing in these lame movies? Dinosaur Hotel and Dragon Fury are so bad they should have been burned instead of torturing people with this garbage. I lasted 5 minutes into this and killed it. I learned my lesson after trying to stomach the sheer stupidity of the 3 women soldiers in Dragon Fury. Both movies have bad scripts, bad acting, unbelievable characters, idiotic mistakes like a soldier running with a gun in her hand pointed at her friend. Wow. I thought I seen the bottom of the barrel but this was scraped from under it. Unless you are deaf and blind you don't want to waste your time this garbage.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It is what it FUDGING is
kailaskishore-0473613 June 2021
This is a completely disgraceful movie. But I had a genuinely good time with this movie, not gonna lie. 😂
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Neighbors next door
ks-6050025 June 2021
The actor and actress just like my neighbors next door, so unprofessional. Poor animation.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dino-bore hotel
milkhole21314 October 2021
Dinosaur Hotel has little going for it but at least the name is accurate there's a hotel and there are dinosaurs inside and outside it. A woman is invited to a game show called "Dinosaur Hotel" hoping to win 100,00 pounds. She brings her kids along to add to what little tension the movie has. At the hotel rules are laid down by a floating robotic orb. The rules aren't much more than to avoid areas where the dinosaurs are and if you're alive after a few hours you win or something. This movie felt very much like another recent UK dino-horror film, Hatched. Both take place in an isolated location, have a small cast and feature dinosaurs very infrequently. The dinosaurs appearing here are a raptor inside the hotel, a t-rex outside and a very briefly see Pteranodon inside a cavern. The characters are uninteresting, the acting stiff with often hard to understand accents. The CG effects for the dinosaurs looks good until they move, their movement being stiff and rigged. There's hardly any action and bloodshed is very limited. There's little to recommend about this, the runtime is 77 minutes but there's no beginning credits and brief end credits so you feel almost everyone of those 77 minutes without the relief of being able to fast forward through long credits. This is another disposable Walmart horror with a great cover that barely represents the movie.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Omg I laugh my brains out!
smu-9649713 September 2021
This must be the most terrible acting I've seen. Honestly I can't find even one actor that is good except for the mother. She was alright and I could see her do more serous movies with good budgets.

But the movie It's so bad that it get hilarious.

I would have giving it 4 starts because of how silly, stupid and fun this movie is. But I can't.

Because even tho how hilarious it is to watch. The bad production and performance is to low to not give it more then 1 star. Honestly everything is bad. Directing, script, acting and production

If you want to see other people embarrassing them self. Then watch it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please tell me this was made to be a joke
avtotar507 September 2021
There are movies that are good enough to consider as a B-Movie and then there is this. I honestly believed that there could never be a movie that made Birdemic look like a Hitchcock masterpiece. Where do I start? First, the concept. I can imagine the executives drinking at the Christmas party and joking about ideas. "Hey, we need a movie." In the back, a drunken writer (I use this term loosely) states, "Uh, wha abot Jer-assick pawk buh in hotel." Then, Somehow this gets the green light. Oh, the acting. The lead character seems to be unable to separate her teeth to speak for the majority of the film. Every conversation feels like the characters are holding back just as much diarrhea from their rear ends as they are from coming out of their mouths. It is as if someone scoured a certain website that ends in "HUB" for the actors. Honestly, I'd not have been surprised if one of the male character asked why his step-sister was stuck in the dinosaur. This is so next level bad. Let's get to the CGI. EVERYTHING about it was bad. Lighting, vectors, everything. In fact, near the end there is a scene where the dinosaur attacks the female villain at the staircase and when they show the lead character, the background has the villain out of focus as if the camera was focusing on the main character, but not the dinosaur. Nope, that guy was in crisp clear focus besides the fact that the person it was attacking was out of focus for being behind the focal point. There are also scenes where the dinosaurs don't even have shadows. All fight scenes are so poorly done that there are times that the actual punches are done out of frame so you can't see how poorly it was done. Now. Let' be honest. If you want to watch a film for the sole purpose of laughing at all these amazing things, please watch it. If anything, after watching it, ANYTHING you se will be better by comparison.
Oh this was bad...
paul_haakonsen21 August 2021
Granted, my expectations for a movie bearing the title "Dinosaur Hotel" weren't exactly great. But still, I opted to sit down and watch this movie on the odd chance that this would be one of those cheesy low budget movies that are so bad that they become hilarious and enjoyable to watch.

But no, that was not the case with "Dinosaur Hotel". Nay, this movie was just through and through bad and laughable. From the storyline and script from writer Shannon Holiday, that was so phenomenally laughable and bad that it was just unbelievable. To the atrociously bad CGI effect that will make you laugh out loud.

Then there was the acting, which was for the majority shoddy and wooden. I wonder if the actors and actresses for movies such as this doesn't read through the script to see what they have to work with before signing on.

Yeah, director Jack Peter Mundy wasn't exactly churning out gold here with what "Dinosaur Hotel" turned out to be. Actually, movies such as this makes me wonder who backs these projects with funds and why?

Don't waste your time, money or effort on "Dinosaur Hotel", because it simply isn't worth it. Some of us did so you don't have to.

My rating of "Dinosaur Hotel" lands on a one out of ten stars. Hands down one of the worst and most ridiculous dinosaur movies I have suffered through.
The worst CGI I've ever seen
ropoppon12 August 2021
Even jurassic park was better than this, and it was released on 1993! What a shame. It's so bad I can't even watch it more than 15 minutes. Now I am watching the real Jurassic Park to cure my eyes, mind, and soul. The story plot is not even delivered well, it has to be polished thousands times to make it better.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Didn't really enjoy my stay but...
deeparbusiness18 June 2021
A lot of plot holes, but this is definitely one of the better horror comedies I've seen in awhile. Oh, and the tiny raptors were so cute!

The mom's performance was great; she had great facial expressions. At first I thought she was Michelle Ang from FTWD because of her appearance and accent.
2 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Drug Addicts
catrike10 September 2021
This is a perfect example of what happens when people using illegal mind altering substances that burn out brain cells are allowed to do things such as making movies. Dinosaurs extracted from a video game. Actors who would be more contributing to humanity by flipping burgers at a fast food establishment. The writer and director need to be ordered to Permanent Public Service cleaning out toilets at homeless shelters.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.