The Trials of Cate McCall (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (1)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (1)
Sex & Nudity
- Woman shows up at restaurant for a dinner invitation from a male acquaintance. The hostess hands her a note from her date, which is an invitation for just sex upstairs. She just leaves.
- There are no sex or nudity shown in this movie. However There are several references of oral sex, sodomy, violent sex, etc. throughout the movie. Detailed sexually graphic description of crimes are a key element of the plot. Description of rape allegation involving man, woman and a gun, but the descriptions are very detailed and raw.
Violence & Gore
- Violent murder descriptions featuring butcher knife killing, violent rapes, beating of women. No blood is shown it is all described in a courtroom setting.
- Many profanities feature throughout the movie. Dozens of mentions of f**k, s**t, mother f***er, ass, bi*ch, c*nt, etc
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character is a recovering alcoholic and has one relapse. Characters drink and smoke.