The Rope Curse 2 (2020) Poster

Boring as hell
darkinfinity-389391 January 2021
How is this even no.5 on netflix? Most illogical and terrible horror movie ever, its not even scary
Wow it's horrible
samina-916811 January 2021
Very disappointing and would not recommend at all! Waste of time!!!!
Horror done good.
firebird-3683131 December 2020
Better than most english horror movies. Visually nice. Could of had things jump out at you or more blood or more evil looking people when they were possessed. Hope for sequel.
Crap
imdb-ikysmoviedatabase31 December 2020
I haven't seen part one and I wont need to this movie was awful I couldn't stand it for more then an hour
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The main protagonist is dumb
Sushi-784363 January 2021
The main protagonist woman (jia min), is super duper dumb. I cannot stand her. She didnt follow the instructions and when her auntie got possessed. All she do was to cry and ask her auntie what she was doing. ( for the fact she knew her aunt is possessed). She didnt expect to kill the master by pointing a sword at him??? Then she will cry after that. I really cannot stand here, she is so dumb. I was also surprise by the auntie not being able to die after stabbing herself multiple times in the neck, and later part of the movie, she was hung by the rope. And surprise!... she didnt die! All in all. This is stupid, dont waste your time.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Quite a good movie
shirleysteward-4163617 January 2021
I dont know what some people want from a horror movie to have not liked this movie but I thought this movie was very good. As a matter of fact I found it a lot better acted and directed then some major blockbusters. It was both spooky and a joy to watch. I am going to find the first movie and watch that too.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.