Hige o Soru. Soshite Joshikousei o Hirou. (TV Series 2021– ) Poster

The Wholesomness is Melting my Heart, I'm in Love
rezasoban5 May 2021
I binged first five episodes.......four times.........on the same day.........for the first time .Yes I'm watching Vivy, Fumetsu no... ,nagatoro and other too but this one is Truly underrated piece of work, huge respected to the writer, director, va, everyone involved in the production or in any way. The dialogues, the precision with which the scenes are written, the amount of feelings and heartfelt love put is incredible. Sayu is best girl, must be protected at all costs, Yoshida has great voice, personality, everything, I love his character. Looking forward to everything.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent
hs-629929 April 2021
The episode was great. Everything fits perfectly 👌 looking forward to seeing upcoming episodes.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou.
matinfallah8 April 2021
First episode is great at the everything. I was rated 10.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good
MongusSchmongus6 April 2021
At first i thought this was bad. Then i watched. Then it good.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really Wholesome
shanejonathan26 April 2021
Well Higehiro is my favorite anime of this season. It is undoubtedly Worth watching even if slice of life is not your thing mainly due to the unique and amazing character of the protagonist Yoshida. His kind-hearted, caring soul and his selflessness are features we can even greater appreciate due to the fragile with a tragic past co-protaginist Sayu. Overall it is a as the title states a wholesome story.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WE MUST PROTECT SAYU AT ALL COSTS
aymaantaha3 May 2021
Such an amazing anime with such greater inner meanings and a valuable lesson for everybody. Must watch.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent
hs-629929 April 2021
10/10 The first episode is great . Everything just fits perfectly looking forward to upcoming episodes.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Quality slice of life!
aleksi-berkan26 May 2021
In the first episode, I really thought this would be another throw-away fan service series. Oh how wrong I was!

This is a really good anime, touching on some serious themes that are usually brushed over in other series. And it does it well! It's emotional and heartwarming, has interesting characters and the music and animation is stellar. It's an all around pleasure to watch, and a must watch for any slice of life fan.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not a must watch, but you could give this a try
hazmipatria5 June 2021
The animation is nothing superb, but still enjoyable. The opening & credit scene are great. I would recommend this just for the premise. The dynamic that the main protagonist have with the other character is pretty interesting.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.