Tokyo Revengers (TV Series 2021– ) Poster

(2021– )

If you not watch it it's your loss
virajvinod6 May 2021
I have been recently searhing for new anime and I came across tokyo revengers I saw the anime and its was good(not the best tho) but for some reason I decided to read the Manga and damn I read it like straight 12 hours sitting at one place it was amazing just wait for it to get animated. I will give it 13/10 it was so much good.
16 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
must watch
baquaman11 June 2021
Extremely entertaining and probably the best anime of 2021.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterpiece
poojasharmadavc9 June 2021
This anime is really good but their are very little flaws in animation. Art style is good

Opening and ending songs are best of this season

Adaptation is one of the most perfect adaptation I have ever seen

Manga is also amazing.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfect
udabohar9 June 2021
Best ongoing anime

Specially op and ed are amazing

Watch it now

Concept is also unique.
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good story line
patateoo22 April 2021
As a manga reader, I already know the story is going to be good, but I was skeptical about the animation. However, the animation may not be perfect, it is still really enjoyable. Hopefully this anime will gain popularity.
20 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I don't know why people are not watching this
yogeshnandal-442482 May 2021
Till now 4th episode it is just a masterpiece it feels like i am there myself it has mature storyline with good sense of humor I love it till now.
14 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellence Forever...
sunilkkr30 May 2021
Brilliant Animation, Good Plot,Good Story , Just Want to say that after 2 episode You gonna love it and at the nd of episode A Serious Suspense... waiting Which make us to watch another Next episode..⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WATCH IT...
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It is totally amazing.
aditraj-2874425 May 2021
I don't know why this anime doesn't have the anime many anime have been getting which have released in recent. This is totally one of the best anime of this season. It will keep you totally intrested and waiting for the next episode. The story is just that great.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
this is literally the best manga/anime y'all are just braindead ong 😐
cookies_2 June 2021
The manga was absolute perfection literal peak fiction, words cannot describe my love for tokyo revengers istg. 10/10.
Amazing
rambshi20 May 2021
Good story and characters I'm enjoyed watching.

Mikey he's amazing.
Perfection
hyperkatal18 May 2021
The story in manga is almost at the peak and it is very impressive seeing the anime is just the manga in motion and it is going great so far, the humor and many serious aspects are well placed , you might find it similar to erased where the protagonist goes back in time to save his mother and faces multiple timelines where he fails and in the end he succeeds , the story doesn't unnecessarily adds side character's backstory ,it's for the better connection between the characters each and every character fit in and contribute and support the story equally the concept of the major storyline is very fresh the manga doesn't bore at any point of time the plots and the factors which usually don't contribute to the main story never fails to entertain and keep the expectations of the reader or the viewer of the anime even the chemistry between the protagonist and the secondary characters is quite different , the character development of all the characters is very intriguing as each character is developed differently and is given more time , every story has a antagonist who is a mirror of the main character a someone who observes the world differently tokyo revengers keeps you guessing who the villain is, overall the manga is amazing the anime might get around 40+ episodes I am looking forward to keep up this anime is a must watch truly this anime is will stay in heart forever peace.
🎯
shantanukalita16 May 2021
Will become one of the best in future if don't disappoint... 6 episodes and all of them 🎯
Best anime ever
abdallahcoc-3133413 June 2021
You have to watch this even if it is your last day on earth it is one of those anime that you have to watch before you die 😆😆😆😆😆😆
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best 2021 anemia
drmoath_dardour12 June 2021
Best 2021 anemia. Best 2021 anemia. Best 2021 anemia. Best 2021 anemia.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterpiece
Efran2214 June 2021
It's a must watch anime series because the storyline is too good. Love it!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If you liked erased, watch this
aymaantaha3 May 2021
Only 4 episodes in. Yes the artwork isn't for everybody. Even i personally didn't like it. But there's a story here. If you're into time travelling you'll like this.
3 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good story line but....
krishanupal31 May 2021
The story is really good but character development of takemichi is zero. He has a 26 yr old mind but he is such a crybaby. Takemichi is sooo annoying.
2 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
...almost there
daxynatone18 June 2021
We start with a hero who somehow instead of developing regresses.

He came 12 years from the future and is never the smartest person in the room always being the last to understand what is going on.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.