Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein (TV Series 2020– ) Poster

So negative, unethical, poor acting and useless dialogues
erinakhadka7 August 2021
The characters gather in one place and argue with one another. That's it. A woman longs for her own bro-in-law and this is glorified by the writers? What is this? Crime Patrol? Another sis-in-law enjoys when her bro-in-law insults his own wife (Kaku and Ashwani). Along with adults, there will be children also watching. They will only learn how to argue and cross boundaries in relationships. And please, the acting level is worst. I used to watch this and sometimes even now while waiting for other serials to start and unfortunately coz my sis-in-law watches it. Headache of corona season!
13 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disgusting show
dk-5614511 June 2021
The most disgusting show with a pathetic concept which shamelessly promote lusting your brother in law. The psycho family haven't left any stone unturned to torture a teenager.

Pathetic storyline ,disgusting dialogues and worst production house which bash their viewers .

This show can make you a depression patient so dont watch it.
11 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst ever serial..makes dont have any idea how to develop a storyline
neveswati5 May 2021
If I could 0 star, I would have given. The show us far more different than promo, it's a typical sas bahu drama only with added spices of different characters.

Sai - an arrogant bahu...only knows how to yell and fight with people. Even though she supports right side the way she behaves with elders only brings negativity. What happened to her doctor dream, she seems interested only in creating noise.

Pakhi - an helpless and controlling woman who married coz her one day lover told her and now desperately trying to seek attention from her ex ... with house politics.

Virat - most confused person. Didn't have any quality of IPS officer. He emotionally fooled pakhi to get married to samrat and now dont give a damn. Makers showed that he truly loved pakhi n in just few months he fell for sai. WOW what a pyar.

Chavan family - very arguing and negative people always ready to fight. The same scene of accusations repeats in each episode with different dialouge but same motive.

Please stop this drama.
24 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible story and dailogue
nishusathya11 June 2021
I could not stop myself write review on this show. Im completely confused with where this show is heading.

All the time fight and foolish argument between 2 woman and family is supporting argument. I hardly see fun or drama scenes . And yes worst dailogue I don't understand why dailogues are so bad. I can give 8 out of 10 for acting.
15 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring Family Drama
vineetbagga-725509 June 2021
No acting and writing skills, same family drama in one room and use language like jangali murgi, it seems they are still living in 90's age.

This show deserve award for daily torture in our mind set.
14 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst drama series
divyamahapatro-4938412 June 2021
I'm damn sure it will create the stress . The characters in this drama were poorly built and it is the most lagging series.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How dragging can any serial be....
shwetha-1077019 February 2021
Why do they fight so much...no body is proving any point other than just fighting. Reputed family... people from army service, IPS officer...how should they behave...like a small low class house cat fight every day....high time they gear up or they just wind up....no refreshments at all watching this serial... instead it will add more head ache in addition to the whole day work....
21 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terribly regressive!!!
knag-9236325 July 2021
Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein is extremely overrated!!! Its also extremely regressive, one young girl gets married with a policeman under such a funny circumstances and that time that policeman's lover gets married to his brother I mean what nonsense man, and a continuous banter between ex-lover and random wife is such a cringeworthy BS.
8 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop this nonsense serial it create headache
jangralsheetal9 June 2021
Stop this nonsense serial koi sense nhi hai kisi baat ka koi mtlb nhi bekaar show pagl. Virat is a ips officer who don't able to talk and take decision worthless serial does not deserve any trp.

What the nonsense is going here why kaku said agr shadi k pehle Kush tha to kya bdi baat hai what is this stop this.
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Piece of garbage
shubhamsinganjude17 March 2021
Among one of worsts. Sitting at home with no experience in story telling i can write better story. Why stories can't depict a good qualities of humans. Don't know what add further more in here.
21 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst
kajolyadav-990012 May 2021
Rubbish and totally unethical drama. Mental and physical torture, extra marital affair is the theme here. Disgusting.
14 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Serial series is very Quarrel..pls positivity rakho...
pateltirth-6113127 January 2021
Positivity rakho serial series ma bhut hi quarrel serial ha..
17 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stopped immediately
rajnarayan-282049 June 2021
The worst serial I have ever seen. Every character in this serial are violent and don't know how to talk, younger don't respect elders and vice-versa. The main motive of the serial is to fill anger in audience, so this serial must be stopped immediately.
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible disgusting rubbish
khansalehamdayyub11 September 2021
I don't know why I hate this show to much too much melodrama too much aggressive to much dragging of plot... It's feel dirty to watch it.. An IPS is shown as fool person and sai is strong but she showed as confused and pakhi is obsessed only for one day love... I feel this show to say "kon hai yeh logg Kaha se aate"..... To much plot dragging and plot is only love triangle..
Worst series
basroabuukarsheikhaxmed15 August 2021
This series gives me a headache l usually don't watch but my mom watch so l joined her and trust me l regret it . The whole series is just fighting and arguing and promoting extreme affairs Pakhi the worst character doesn't do anything except following virat and crying for him Girl you are married and he is too And don't talk about virat the whole series he has the same expressionless face he doesn't know even how to act lol.
very worst role of Sai
nayyuhume10 July 2021
Sai is very arrogant fighter and rude girl. She always fights. This kind of daughter-in-law can only break the house. This roll spreads a lot of negativity. The rest of his dream of becoming a Dr went to hell. And she always wants to fulfill her wish. Please stop the roll of Sai Otherwise, get Sai out of the serial and please serial ko sahi track par lekar aao.

Very very worst show...kya pakhi ko is serial me sirf insult sahane or tana sunne ke liye rakha hai kya.
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dialogues in the show are really the height of shamelessness
anubhavnidaria29 June 2021
Makers and actors should be ashamed of themselves for creating this crass show. Promotes nothing but hatred and headache. Watching a single episode is mentally a supreme human gutcheck. Same useless fights and arguments happen in each episode.

Not sure how the actors agreed to this.

Just a small example from the show, a character named NINAAD shown as retired army officer in his 60s, telling his wife, a woman also around 60, "I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE" and she doesn't respond. Mind you, the son of this said woman has been shown as a high rank Police Officer. Simply disgusting.

A humble request to the makers and actors, please stop it and put your time and energy to something sensible.
Worst show
manasvih11 June 2021
Not worth watching.worst show.typical saas bahu drama,extramarital affairs.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible acting along with a terrible story line
dionneappuhamyge17 August 2021
This is one of the worst serials currently running in Starplus. The story line is weak and the main actors look like they have just come out of a college play and just begun acting. The actor playing Sai is terrible. Her acting is extremely fake and looks wooden. It's unbearable looking at her annoying acting on screen. The serial started off well but I stopped watching it after a few episodes. Hopefully they will make a change in the storyline which could inject some freshness into the serial.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Most stupid and irritating tv show ever in the history of television
meetachaudhary28 July 2021
What the hell! It is getting more irritating day by day. Most stupid character is Virat, he never speaks on the right time. Bhai age Ki story kisi acche writer se likhwa lo. I am not even sitting in that room whenever my mom watches this serial.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
3rd class story
premmane-9381023 September 2021
Star plus ke pas hamesha 3rd class content hote he 🙄🙏
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Serial with a great start becoming monotonous
thakkermonika-0245116 January 2021
When we started watching the serial we were impressed by the storyline but now since 2 weeks it is becoming boring. The family keeps on fighting and keeps blaming sayi. Feel like we r watching big boss. Very disappointed and so stopped watching it.
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very poor Execution of the core storyline
avisekmohapatra13326 August 2021
The broad storyline is decent and very true to the title of the show. But, Every episode feels like a debate contest among the characters in the same backdrop with heights of unnecessary arguments to fill dialogues.

Niel bhatt and ayesha singh acting is well-received. While the characterization of patralekha is okay, it is a extremely poor performance by Aishwarya sharma.
Gum hai kisike pyar me.
kumarnikhil-6102723 July 2021
Worst show ever,so irritating,no logic no story always fighting Everytime.
Boring Off late
srinivasan-759179 July 2021
It was all promising in the initial episodes but off late it is boring now. Change the serial name to Behas. No clue about where is Samar. Director and the Producer, make this serial interesting or else we will stop watching it. Only Behas and Behas and nothing else. Learn something from the Direction of Anupama.