Spoiled Brats (2021) Poster

(2021)

Cute Entertaining Movie
km_twnndwlltts30 November 2021
Light hearted entertaining movie. Good casting for interesting characters.

Apparently this is a remake someone else commented, so going to search for that movie as well and watch it, as I enjoyed this one that much.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny and Beautiful
sktk-6730827 November 2021
Movies such as this may not get the best rating from the normie army that dislike movies that doesn't stimulate their stereotypes. But it's an enjoyable experience for people looking for a well told story.

Liked the genuine emotions and humour in this film, well written and excellent acting.
11 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's worth taking your time to watch
lckm-979-28531726 November 2021
Look, people, I am also a father ... The most relevant thing about the movie is that it doesn't do anything fancy. It just shows how a father can use his imagination to try to make their own "children" do better. It does have some really genuine funny scenes where you are sorry for the "CHILDREN" (rsrsrsr), but you can't help but laugh at what's happening to them. Some scenes could benefit of some speed, but it is already expected, because after all, it is a French movie. Summin up, the good stuff outclasses any flaws.
15 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Delightful !
putneychick29 November 2021
I truly enjoyed watching it. Even though the storyline is nothing original and predictable, it is the cast that made the film entertaining, funny and fun to watch. So whether it is a remake or not, it is a movie that is worth watching on its own merits.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The original, the Mexican film is better but this is good too
ohSheti27 November 2021
France has good cinema I like a lot of movies of France but the original movie because it's a remake of nosotros los nobles the Mexican movie has a special humor that's why maybe in the movie only French can understand and not all people in the world can understand anyway see both I recommend them.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better watch the original from Mexico
chevolek27 November 2021
This movie is a remake of "Nosotros los Nobles" (2013) which is a great and funny movie with a lot of heart and a lesson about life.

I highly recommend to watch the mexican version instead which can be found with subtitles.
9 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good movie, worth it to watch!
sanikok-565-7834611 December 2021
Could not stop laughing.

Found this movie on Netflix and stayed up after midnight to watch the whole story.

Excellent French humor, reminded for the Louis de Funès, Bourvil movies.

It's a good lesson for many clueless "comedy writers", how to make the audience laugh without burping, farting, swearing scenes.

We will watch it again today, it's been a while since we laughed this much.

If you need a little switch off, relaxing time, healthy laugh this movie is a good therapy for you.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lovely movie
bozopauk1 December 2021
This movie is what you would expect to see, in a positive way. It is something new, not the most usual storyline you can find.

Downs to this movie are some weird parts of plot. They are really unrealistic. Also personally, the length of certain events in the movies are badly divided. I would have like some parts and events to be more details and with more stories to reflect the current state.

It seems to me as big part of the story, maybe the key part lasted quite short.

It has its ups and downs of course, but in the end it is a good movie to check, it will probably be worth the time.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Entertaining and light
mmartic-219372 December 2021
It's over-the-top but light movie about spoiled kids of a self-made man and how he is trying to change things for the better.

It might be interesting to those who have problems with their own spoiled adult kids.

Him having a heart attack is relatable to many with their own problematic brats.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious
Saoustou881 December 2021
This was a welcome addition to the Netflix French comedies. I really enjoyed the cast and the sheer ridiculouslness of it all. Tom Leeb is great as the Spanish gold digger con man and the ending was funny. A good film when nothing else to watch and an exact re-make of the Mexican original, which is slightly better.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful
rudolphi30 November 2021
This is easily a very cute, feel good movie with a decent plot and good actors. Certainly worth the time. It might not be the most original thing bit would definitely be relatable anyone at some point in life. I certainly love it. Need more like this.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A feel good sharp cookie cutter
indraniaray2 December 2021
A fun clean film is such a rarity. Is it cookie-cutter? A 100%. But it is a cute chuckle fest cookie-cutter done so well. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The beats are perfect and it coasts along really well with tons of life lessons tucked in without the narrative sagging anywhere.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny easy movie
muhannaali-786166 December 2021
By funny easy movie i meant it has that kind of comedy which makes you laugh without overthinking, also i liked the actor whom played the character juan carlos because he acted very well and he is brilliant in deferent accents.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it!
T2TLED7 December 2021
It was exactly what I needed. Would love to see other international versions. Could've been slightly longer with a bit more layers, but it did it's job.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Does anyone know what is the final scene song? Really good.
GTWiecz6 December 2021
Also, the last scene with the scammer fiancé is very funny. If anyone knows the name of the last song please add here. A lighthearted movie that kept my attention. Just a nice break from bad news we see every day on social media.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad remake of a Mexican film
nirvana-582781 December 2021
Once una blue moon we had a great original Mexican film, and this movie made no honor.

Seriously I watched the whole hoping for a twist in the story something new to offer, but no, actually is not as fun, they missed a lot of scenes, feels like they couldn't make an effort to adapt well the story to France.

Watch the original!!!
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A film every rich family should watch!
michelle_kummer2 December 2021
Loved every minute of this film. It's a comedy and shows how spoilt kids end up, adults that have no clue what life is about or how to work a hard day. The Paris Hiltons of the world definitely needs to see this as they couldn't survive a day without their 'help'.

Disregard the negative comments it's a light hearted film about an important topic.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
French adaptation of a Mexican film
popeyegzz2 December 2021
A great taco transformed into crème brûlée! When a movie is adapted for another country, you know the movie is worth it. An adaptation of "Nosotros los Nobles", brings a nice life lesson and great laughs. The father's acting is a little lacking and the movie is missing some scenes from the original, but the fun is still there! Will definetly recommend to watch in family.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch the (original) Mexican version instead
searma-207424 December 2021
I tend to really enjoy French movies, so I gave this Mexican remake a chance. Bad. Idea. The movie tries to adapt the original story into French culture but it just doesn't work. For the first hour of the movie I didn't crack a single laugh. The Mexican story on the other hand is funny from beginning to end. Don't waste your time and just watch that instead.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.