Our Family Wedding (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 32 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sexual content and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman tells her fiance that his chances of her dad liking her stopped the day they had sex.
- Woman dancing in lingerie in the bathroom brushing her teeth.
- Talk about setting Forest's Character up with girls and intimation that he sleeps around
- Women wear low cut tops which expose cleavage.
- Men talk about sex on regular. Then one of the men suggests the other pays for it.
- Warrant for arrest for a failure to turn up to court on a "public nudity charge".
- A man is in the fiancee dad's bathroom and finds a box containing a large box of condoms and Viagra pills - he spills them in the sink..
- 2 sisters talk about her mom looking at vibrators and how it was like seeing water in a desert.
- A couple are kissed on theback seat of a car.
- A couple reminice of the "good times" they had in the car. She climbs on top of him to relive it and they fall out the car....their daughter is present.
- In the club- the men find women to dance with and the women girate against them.
- Girl tells her parents she has been having sex.
- A woman is dressed in nothing more than a mans shirt.
- A goat eats the viagra from earlier and dry humps a man.
Violence & Gore
- Sisters play fight.
- Woman throws a glass of champagne over a man when she finds out he never got a divorce.
- A man imagines his ex sitting at a table in the road and getting smashed by a bus.
- Man accidently spills a drink on another man who then picks him up. The men end up in police station
- Racial slurs occur when 2 men argue about a car being towed away. Also when the dad meets his daughters fiance.
- Lots of racial hostility in the film. Mainly between African Americans and Mexicans.
- Religions are also discussed and people are told they are disrespectful.
- 1 man says "you are scaring the white people".
- Words "pissed" "butt" "fuck" "sexy" are used
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scene in a bar showing a drink being taken to a man.
- Restaurant - the mom tells her husband that he has left the winein the car.
- Man admits to underage drinking.
- People drink champagne at several points during the film.
- Scene in a club - many drinks are discussed.Mixologist makes the cocktails. The 2 men get drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Hostility when the man meets his fiancee's parents.
- Arguments when the engagement is announced, and then when they announce she is moving abroad.
- Man takes his daughters fiance to a police station for finger printing to find out more about him. Pressure on him to do this to prove nothing to hide.
- 2 men argue over a scratch on a car.