Corona Depression (2020) Poster

Awful
xuhome6 January 2021
It so bad , Just talking about the daily life about a girl !
10 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
a terrible pandemic
ops-5253514 January 2021
Inspired comedy film from the inner core of sweedish capital and sweedish corona policy and missed heard experiment that ended up in human lockdown and paranoia and depression in our introvert society and digitized brave new world of 1984'ismic livelihood.

its a film without any spoken words, its a one woman acted movie, mereley inside an apartment where paradise has turned into a grell purgatorial test of loneliness and human despair, and a hideous cry to obtain sexual satisfaction, where this woman has been far to shy on prepping and hoarding a large stockpile of sexual stimulators driven on batteries, which she hasnt stocked good enough for buzzing the sexual satisfaction, so when the good vibrations ends it becomes a headless hens fight for survival, if she the caracter is fit enough for this survival i doubt...

but its a film that has some fun parts and its a memorable try for the history to have a look at in year 2100, and the good advice from the grumpy old man is to have a look at ffwd 1.5 which will enhance the really great acts done by this actress. but at real speed its as slow as the lockdown feels so just a 3 stars for this one
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
pathetic
info-1517920 January 2021
Just skipped thru it if it maybe deserved b movie pitty originality credits. no , its pathetic atention grabbing homemovie production of a spoiled wannabe director housewife with to much time on her hand and one wannabe actor friend ready to show the world with their movie how wise deep and ironic they´ve become before their menopause had set in. Unfortunatelly xanax is not an option in skandinavia, so these female nutcases are forced to make movies there.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh boy
rjfromtoronto10 January 2021
I just finished watching Nomadland with Frances McDormand and decided to just click on the next movie, which is this one, I gave it 2 stars. 1 for the attempt and 1 for getting it to market. It was just a typical college type looking film about a woman I never really find myself caring about at all. She's not that interesting or even girl next door, she's more weird lady from work who you kind of figure is off but don't really care to find out. They probably should have gotten a better looking lead, but we all know good looking people aren't sitting at home alone going slowly mad right? Anyways, watch it if you're that bored but I would suggest a pass on it.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Some ask is it too soon? Answer: this movie still will be a 1/10 in 100 years.
Moviebufffrombronx16 January 2021
Not much more can be said. Read the reviews, they are all accurate.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amateurism, amateurism, amateurism
stefan-5339822 February 2021
Its incomprehensible that such a miserable film is produced and distributed. There´s I am sorry to say nothing positive to say about it, except that it sometimes was so bad that I started to laugh. Painful.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So far so good
rogerbower-0203114 January 2021
Plan on finishing it. Not everyone's cup of tea but kinda Ives me a perspective on how some women cope with depression or lonesome
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Exellent humor
miklinjensen14 January 2021
At first I didn´t understand. Is this funny or just tragic? Then it happened. I leaned back and relaxed and suddenly I could really laugh at this strange flick. The tempo of the story telling is kind of slow and the monotony of her daily obsessions in isolation gets increasingly hilarious. After 1 hour I´m having hard to breathe. This is a B-movie but it acts like its ++A.
3 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
ha. ha. death is funny 🙄
gorehound9424 February 2021
My roommates aunt got Covid and died, but I'm glad a bunch of utterly worthless people decided to make a comedy movie about it.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.