The Winning Season (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some thematic elements, language including some sexual references, alcohol abuse and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- No Sex. No Nudity. Some kissing between high school boy and girl.
Violence & Gore
- uses the name of Jesus as profanity; countless s-word; countless a-words; 4 f-words, though three are said quietly or there is a sound over them so they are less noticeable.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character is an alcoholic, and is shown drinking and/or drunk a few times.
- There is also some smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Not really intense scene but I moved this from Sex and Nudity category. In a scene the girls are encouraging the coach to seek counseling, each saying, "It really helped me and my dad...". In frustration, the coach exclaimed, "Is everyone from a broken home?" In response, a girl answered, "My parents are still together, although they hate each other."