Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence|
Sex & Nudity
- Megan fox shows her butt to her co-worker.
- Mikey says, 'I can feel my shell tightening,' when he see April lying on the floor after she fainted.
- None. There are no sex or nudity shown in this movie.
Violence & Gore
- Intense Action Violence
- At a train station, a group of thieves start a hostage. One of them drags April by the hair and sits her next to another human. A train suddenly passes and the Turtles jump out of the train. Offscreen, we hear loud punches.
- Splinter punishes the turtles by slapping them each in the face with his long tail.
- Shredder and the Foot Clan invades the Turtles' home and demands to fight their master Splinter. Shredder throws all kinds of blades and darts at him. Splinter dodges them all, the Turtles try to help. Raphael is pushed into a wall by three of the Foot Clan members. Splinter locks the other three Turtles in a cage but straight after Shredder throws Splinter on the rock causing Splinter to be knocked out.
- Karai kidnaps Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo. We see them being shocked by tasers as they walk to their prison cells.
- The Turtles, April and Vernon are being chased by Karai and the Foot Clan down a mountain. Firstly, Leonardo tries to block them from chasing the rest but one of the foot clan members shocks him with a taser. Secondly, Donatello suddenly goes out, flips one of the Foot Clan vehicles with a Bo Staff and rescues Leonardo by grabbing him away from one of the members who shocked him. Thirdly, Michelangelo jumps off a vehicle to another vehicle and breaks the roof of it. Finally, Raphael throws Karai out of the vehicle into the snow.
- Shredder meets up with the Turtles and destroys the top of the tower with a powerful sword which the Turtles are on. The Turtles hang onto the tower as it falls, Shredder accidentally falls off as well causing him to die.
- 2 Uses Of "Sh*t", 2 Uses Of "A*s"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A reference to steroids.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- One jump scare from Shredder.
- The fight scene between Shredder and Splinter is very intense.
- April's flashback may upset very young children.
- The last 20 minutes is quite dark. The tone is equal to the first live-action film.
- The moments when the turtles and April fall off the tower on a rolling post, in which the turtles say their last words is emotional but they're okay when they land.