A Wednesday (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- The whole movie is about a bomb threat. Conversations frequently refer to hundreds being killed in bomb blasts.
- Police officer Arif is frequently shown violently beating up suspects. Commissioner Rathod also beats up a terror suspect and bangs his head against the wall repeatedly.
- An explosion is shown which results in three men being killed, we see three burning bodies being thrown about. In the aftermath of the explosion the bodies are shown lying with a lot of blood and bits of flesh strewn around them.
- A man is shot dead at point blank range, we see blood spurt out from his chest. Another man is shot in the arm.
- A couple of instances of the Hindi equivalent of 'motherf-', one use of 'ass', several uses of 'bastard'. Except for bastard, the words 'maadarchod'('motherfucker'- twice) and gaand(ass- once) have been beeped out in the Indian version of the movie
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drugs: None
- Commissioner Rathod tells his two police officers to come home after the end of the terror threat and have a drink with him.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The tone of the entire movie is very intense with a terror threat of several bomb blasts across the city looming large on the plot.