Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- Till episode 4, there is not even a single scene of kissing or hugging.However, abusive words like Bhen$%, Madar%$, Beti$%^, Bhon$%^ etc. are repeatedly used by men and women. So my take is, if abusive language isn't a big concern, the episodes are clean. I will update on remaining 4 episodes soon.
- There is no nudity in this series. Some episodes have scenes of kissing, moaning and people having sex, thrusting is shown, but the private parts are covered in aesthetical manner. But only cleavage and male upper body can be seen. One episode there is a female topless having sex where the breasts are blurred.
- Some parts showcase explicit content. Do not watch this with family. Complete mating scenes are shown in many parts. Please avoid watching with family. Viewer discretion is advised.
Violence & Gore
- Swear words are frequently used in this series.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drug abuse is depicted throughout. Baba is shown to give them cocaine laced 'sweets' in order to intoxicate and rape women.
- Baba and his aide Bhopa are shown drinking beer and smoking in some episodes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The show has a dark and intense tone. Its based on a conman faking as a Godman, who runs his shrine for illegal activities such as drug trade, rapes, political agendas etc.