Date Night (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual and crude content throughout, language, some violence and a drug reference|
Sex & Nudity
- James Franco's character discusses a fight with his girlfriend and shouts, "forget the anal!"
- There is a very long scene at a strip club where two characters dance very sexual and crude movements at a stripper pole
- At the very end, two characters are shown rolling in the grass making out
- Lots of references to menstruation
- Instances of sexual references,
- lap dance, back door, quickies and other sexual lingo is used.
- Blackmail-type photos of a man with women are shown briefly.
- Tina Fey's character is briefly seen stuffing her bra.
- Steve Carell's character and Tina Fey's character have a discussion about "fooling around" in bed, are they tired, can they do a quickie, etc.
- There is a constant joke about one man being shirtless throughout the whole movie.
- James Franco asks Steve Carell's character to "zip his vagina". "Zip your vagina" comes up a several times.
- A character mentions having sex twice a week.
- Steve Carell's character makes a remark about his wifes breasts.
Violence & Gore
- Two characters are held at gunpoint
- Some shooting at, but with no blood and no deaths.
- One comical car chase scene.
- Lots of crude swearing and sexual references including fuck, goddamn, damn, shit, bitch, Jesus, Jesus Christ, ass, hell, vagina, penis, sex, anal sex, whacking off, lap dance, strip clubs, backdoor, fooling around, quickie, crap and more
- One use of the F-word, one use of G*dd*mn, four uses of "shit", six uses of "bitch" multiple mild religious exclamations
- In the DVD/Blu-ray's gag reel there are two additional uses of the F-word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink beer in a strip club
- A girl's name is Whip-It. One woman assumes it to be named after the dog Whippet but Whip-It graphically explains what a Whip-It is ( "Like when you violently inhale and squirt nitrous out of a whipped cream can, getting you high'').
- Some drinking of wine. Main characters appear to be mildly intoxicated at one point.
- One character appears to be high. He is seen biting his nails and playing with his hair in a hyperactive manner, implying use of cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some chase scenes, one car chase scene, and some gun use. People are threatened that they will be shot but it is done in a comical manner.