Date Night (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual and crude content throughout, language, some violence and a drug reference|
Sex & Nudity
- Instances of sexual references,
- lap dance, back door, quickies and other sexual lingo is used.
- Blackmail-type photos of a man with women are shown briefly.
- Tina Fey's character is briefly seen stuffing her bra.
- Steve Carell's character and Tina Fey's character have a discussion about "fooling around" in bed, are they tired, can they do a quickie, etc.
- There is a constant joke about one man being shirtless throughout the whole movie.
- James Franco asks Steve Carell's character to "zip his vagina". "Zip your vagina" comes up a several times.
- A character mentions having sex twice a week.
- Steve Carell's character makes a remark about his wifes breasts.
Violence & Gore
- Some shooting at, but with no blood and no deaths.
- One comical car chase scene.
- One use of the F-word, one use of G*dd*mn, four uses of "shit", six uses of "bitch" multiple mild religious exclamations
- In the DVD/Blu-ray's gag reel there are two additional uses of the F-word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking of wine. Main characters appear to be mildly intoxicated at one point.
- One character appears to be high. He is seen biting his nails and playing with his hair in a hyperactive manner, implying use of cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some chase scenes, one car chase scene, and some gun use. People are threatened that they will be shot but it is done in a comical manner.