Dying of the Light (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- No Sex or Nudity is shown but there is a brief mention of porn being found on a man's computer.
Violence & Gore
- Nicolas Cage's character is violently beaten at the start of the film. A bit of blood shown. The same scene is shown again briefly in flash back but this time Cage's ear is sliced open with some blood shown.
- A character has his throat slit very suddenly; quite a lot of blood is shown.
- Towards the end of the film a very sudden gun fight breaks out. One character is shot in the arm (a bit of blood shown), several civilians who get in the way are accidentally shot in many places with a lot of blood shown. Nicolas Cage's character gets shot in the shoulder with a brief blood spray. Cage pursues a villain eventually shooting him repeatedly, with a lot of blood shown.
- At the end Nicolas Cage's character attacks someone with a knife but fails to stab them. After a struggle (and getting bloodily bitten in the face) he violently punches them a few times before using his finger to poke out their eye; a lot of blood shown.
- There are uses of language throughout, 28 uses of f--k