The Spy Next Door (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for sequences of action violence and some mild rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Female villain wears very low cut top throughout the movie.
- No sex or nudity.
- The family's pet pig stole a pair of a little girls underwear and she chased him around the house trying to get it back
- The little boy gets a wedgie.
- A couple guys get hit in the crotch during a big fight scene toward the end of the movie
- At the beginning, Farren keeps having to change clothes, because some of them are inappropriate. A college student flirts with a thirteen year old (Farren).
- Bob and Gillian kiss several times.
- Ian says he watched "New Years Eve at the Playboy Mansion" on Pay-Per-View in Hi-Def and felt like he was there. He also mentions the movie "Octopussy" and flirts with a teenage girl by saying "If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Violence & Gore
- A teenager attacks a CIA agent and even briefly draws a knife, but the CIA agent beats him up in self-defense. The teenager is seen with a bloody nose.
- A TV is dropped on a teenage villain's head and later shown standing up and being arrested.
- Two children and a CIA agent are tied to a chair and threatened with guns, but the CIA agent saves the children.
- Villans break into a house on two different occasions. On the first time there is no serious violence, just kung-fu action. On the second time some of the villans are hurt more violently: one has a TV dropped on his head (he survives), one is hit with a toy sword and falls out of a window, and one is hit in the face by a closing door.
- A man buys clothes for a villan. The villan doesn't like the clothes so he shoots the clothes multiple times. On another occasion he hears bad news over a phone, so he throws the phone on the ground and shoots it.
- Some type of toxic oil burns through a womans shoes.
- C4 (an explosive) is seen briefly.
- Some slapstic violence, e.g. a man being tripped while taking out the trash and getting garbage all over his head.
- One brief use of hell
- During the blooper reel s--- and f--- are bleeped out many times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some brief wine drinking.
- A lit cigarette is stuck inside a gun barrel during the blooper reel.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man seemingly shoots four shots from a gun at a man, but he really just shoots the clothes the man was holding.
- A man says "I don't know who you are sending out to buy my clothes but I want them killed".
- A man has a television dropped onto his head.