The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter (TV Series 2021– ) Poster

Slow start, but it's getting better
gbarrett-3994116 January 2021
I will reserve my higher rating once a few more episodes are released. So far, so good. It is very similar to other anime in fantasy/RPG category. The character development is a bit shallow, but the action is good. I am hoping the story gets fleshed out more as more episodes drop.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just Ecchi
Littleman9527 January 2021
Be aware that I'm writhing this just after three episode (I dropped it).

Plot: funny and with the right amount of ecchi stuff (if you are interested in it) but in general it has not a strong story that catches completely. It's the same thing that repeats itself over and over so is quite predictable.

Animation: nothing to say against it, it's well done and smooth.

Drawings: there is no particular fingerprint but are very well done and defined. Also the colour are very good and vivid.

Conclusions: if you are searching an ecchi and you don't care about the plot, you're welcome. For everything else I think that this would not be your anime. I'm sorry.
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
mediocre
dylank-9240822 March 2021
The anime is lacking its one those where there are no memorable characters its okay to pass the time however its not as good comedy wise comparing it to last dungeon another recent fantasy anime it lacks.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
like the show and i would def recommend to watch it if you have time to pass
sachinthanavindu16 April 2021
I like it, i didnt knew it was.ecchi until i saw first episode, but it was fine. Action is great and would be nice to see season 2 soon.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun and lighthearted
sgagebozek27 March 2021
I definitely enjoyed this anime. It's not really groundbreaking but it certainly kept me entertained throughout each episode and got some great laughs from me. It's lighthearted but injects some nicely needed emotional moments that don't overstay their welcome or weigh down the lighthearted nature of the show. The pacing is slow but helps with the world building and power structure mechanics so it's not really a negative to me, but compared to a lot of other shows that jam pack each episode with a lot of information while keeping the action high and fast I can see why a lot of people don't care for this slower pacing, they just aren't used to it. I'd be pretty disappointed to not see a season 2 so I'm giving this a bit higher of a rating than it truly deserves (more like 7/10, but I see a lot of potential for improvement especially since seeing the finale that dropped today) because I think a second season is where this show will have a chance to really shine, but by the sounds of it that chance might not happen without a push.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing show
hemilkhatri24 April 2021
Can't wait for season 2, i hope they make a sequel.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A typical mid anime
benamorbackup19 March 2021
The most basic type of Isekai anime. It's not bad but it's not good yano? Its average. The power system is definitely something that stands out however the animation definitely let's it down alot. The story plot is also decent the episodic theme works.

If you're ever bored and wanna watch a typical isekai anime with a op mc and decent love story then this your thing the comedy is good (not konosuba level)

6/10 average
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
slow pace show but it is getting much better
raiakr-1394823 January 2021
The show has started with very slow story but after reaching 3 episode it started getting excited . in my thinking it has much better harem story than any anime with same genre . overall i like this show.
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is good
Hewo6942028 March 2021
I haven't watched a decent fantasy series in quite a while and this is just perfect. It's funny at times and a pretty good at keeping you hooked. Thats just my opinion.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good anime
infernogaming28 March 2021
I really enjoyed watching this anime and hoping that the creators are able to make a second season.
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing I love it
hollaeshwar19 March 2021
Everything in this is good but I am hoping for some tough fights in future 😉
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.