Hercules (I) (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences, violence, suggestive comments, brief strong language and partial nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- A newborn baby boy's genitals is shown (full frontal while being carried) at the very beginning of movie.
- A woman places a child in its bed and her thin material dress briefly falls off one shoulder and reveals most of her breast (no nipples shown).
- A young man is tied up, hanging over a spike pointing straight up at his genitals, and just after he falls down (unharmed) he says "Any longer, uncle..." and his rescuer replies "And the girls would finally be safe from your attentions."
- After a man and a woman kiss she walk away and drops her robe and we see her fully nude from behind.
- Woman touches man between his legs with her bow and says "Stand tall."
Violence & Gore
- Many intense brutal battle scenes, some which involve blood, highly dangerous weapons.
- A family is slaughtered offscreen, but you see blood spray on a wall and the bloodied corpses being dragged off by wolves.
- The body count is well over a hundred, possibly upwards of 200-300+.
- There are a few emotional deaths.
- Dead bloodied children are shown onscreen, as well as countless other corpses.
- Definitely Very Violent for a PG-13 Film
- NOTE: The extended (unrated) version is a bit more graphic/bloody than the theatrical version.
- Sexual references: Man asks "Did he pull a knife on you?" woman answers "It was just a small prick." Woman says "If only your manhood was as long as your tongue." He responds I could satisfy them in different ways. One F-word and three uses of shit. Two uses of bastard (one of them is very inaudible)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Hercules takes a drugged drink
- Wine is consumed at parties
- Seer uses hallucinogens (presumably), ritualistically, and another man asks the seer to at least share.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A family is slaughtered and the bloodied corpses are dragged off by wolves
- Dead children are shown in detail, very disturbing imagery