Add Full Plot
The seventh season of "Dancing with the Stars" kicked off with host Tom Bergeron promising the biggest season ever as the stars would tackle two dances in the first week. It was a battle of old versus young (Cloris Leachman and Cody Linley), big versus small (Warren Sapp and Susan Lucci) and Olympian versus Olympian (Misty May Treanor and Maurice Greene).
The dancers had to learn two dances in their first week, performing one each on Monday and Tuesday -- except for one couple that would be eliminated on Tuesday, based on Monday night's vote. One more dancer would be eliminated on Wednesday.
The stars are:
- "Hannah Montana" star Cody Linley and Julianne Hough
- Chef Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff
- Singer Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo
- Olympic sprinter Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke
- Model and TV host Brooke Burke and Derek Hough
- Actor Ted McGinley and Inna Brayer
- Singer Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer
- Actress Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas
- Comedian Jeffrey Ross and Edyta Sliwinska
Did You Know?
Tilt Ya Head Back
Written by Dorlan Moore, Tegemold Newton and Curtis Mayfield
Performed by Nelly
and Christina Aguilera
Dance: Cody & Julianne - Cha-cha-cha See more