Raat Akeli Hai (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is a very brief scene where a magazine is shown with bare breast visible only for fraction of seconds
- A women is shown half naked but only from the back which is also very brief and nothing sexual
- There are several dialogues which talks about Rakhel (Prostitute), sex between 2 different people from same house.There is also a scene depicting pedophilia where the nude back is seen (No nudity shown).2 to 3 times pictures of magazines like playboy are shown with visible breasts and nipples.
- There are naked images of adult models on wall posters and adult magazines.
- Suggested Rating: R for sexual content including some graphic nudity, language, violence and gory images
Violence & Gore
- There were few scenes of shooting.A man is burnt alive.
- A woman's throat is slit and blood can be seen gushing out
- After a woman's throat is cut, her body is dissolved in acid but is not shown on-screen.
- A man accidentally spills acid on his hand, we can see a puff of smoke coming off of his arm as he screams and runs towards the swamp water
- There is use of whore multiple times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many smoking scenes.
- Many scenes showing people taking liquor.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested Rating: R, for graphic nudity, language and smoking throughout including some sexual material
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene of sexual exploitation of a minor where she is bare backed and being exploited by an adult male relative.