Mr. Malcolm's List (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some smoking and mild language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is no nudity, partial nudity, nor even any hint of sex. There were two scenes where characters kiss passionately; that's it. Some ladies' costumes show a bit of cleavage. During a man search for a wife, prospects are comedically referred to in comparison to selecting a horse for purchase. In fact, a horse auction is actually shown.
Violence & Gore
- There is absolutely no violence whatsoever in this film. One character describes how a man was killed in the Napoleonic wars. He states that the man was blown to pieces by a cannon. That is the only mention of any violence in the entire film.
- There is no profanity in this film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink wine at parties and dinner. One man orders a liquor drink at a club but is not seen drinking it. That is the extent of alcohol or drug use in this film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is absolutely nothing frightening or in the least bit intense in this film. It is a romantic comedy.