Igloo (TV Movie 2019) Poster

(2019 TV Movie)

Must watch
bharathpeter-2145122 February 2021
Such a awsome movie I cant control my tears I'm very sad why audience didn't notice this movie becoz they are watching very waste movies but this is awesome and couples must watch and u must need one kerchief at the climax😭
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A decent love story
aravindhanmsd20 July 2020
A simple story with good screen play ,better than other tamil romantic movies in recent years. The first half is better because of the acting of two kids. Second half is slow and boring. This movie is only for the viewers of romantic movie lovers.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Love Movie in Qurantine
natenraghav20 July 2020
Awesome Story. May be a bit slow in some part of the movie but at the end you just love it. Having a Kerchief or Tissues is a must. Heroine (Anju Kurian) has played her best part of role! Hero (Amzath Khan) also has done a great work in his part! Feel Good Movie 😊👍
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An impressive movie with imperfections
jellushri12 September 2020
It is a nice movie which is technically sound with good casting. Actors have done a phenomenal job. But a question is going in my mind, while watching the movie. Everyone praising the love shiva had for his wife. But he wants to get a baby at the cost of his wife's health. Is it fair to forego cancer treatment just for getting baby? That's the only criticism I can say for this movie. But I really cried a lot when I watched the movie for the first time. A must watch for people who love romance movies.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Truly heart warming love story
dhuruvandhuva9 August 2020
Such a nice love story after long time cry for the climax .
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well nurtured romantic drama and deep tragic love.
sanjaykumar19275 August 2020
I was bit skeptical when my girlfriend wanted to watch this movie. The starts with a twin little girls and their single father and trying to bring up the twins and their daily activity. One the twin girl(vaishu) meets with an accidents and goes to coma. Her father tells the story of him and their mother to the girl.
Superb
djlakshmich26 July 2020
My favourite film of the year! No words. Simply superb. I just love the hero Amzath khan