Shaman King (TV Series 2021– ) Poster

(2021– )

???????
costicamarius-818777 April 2021
I don t get it why people rate this anime after only 1 episode....
24 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Delivering so far
DerboSSJ423 April 2021
Having been a fan of shaman king since I was young I was sceptical of the reboot.

I remember watching the original on Fox Kids/Jetix and feeling robbed there wasn't another season. Fast forward many years I saw the trailer and instantly got excited.

Four episodes and in and the premise is the same but there are some different tweaks, but that's what you expect. It is done well and provides an action packed anime!

It's a copy of the original but it makes it more relevant and with a little hope this will bring a new fan base and promote some new material.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
it feels very rushed
mqer24 April 2021
They are ruining good episodes because they're continuing to put 2 episodes in 1 and with this are skipping important information about the characters which makes the character building pretty bad. Maybe the ones to blame here are netflix for giving budget for too little episodes.
7 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Can you still mess good stuff ? YES !
fishbone_s_mig10 April 2021
People really like this girly Yoh ? His looks, his voice,are just messing the whole character. And so many people give high ratings from the first episode like it is really worth. Sorry for being harsh, they made something that was promising into dweebs material.
5 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not good nor really bad
busrakok-0350918 May 2021
The first anime series were simply so much better. Now everything is rushed, character buildings are very different because they have been trying to fit two episodes into one. You can only see real dominant character traits and only seeing them makes every character very shallow and unsempathic. Every good story feels like they have been cut into half. Plus, I did not like the first scene, it felt like they have been tried to make some different points from the first anime but they revealed a huge secret that was very deep connected with the story. Oh and... The character flashs... You just don't give anthing more then the name, we heard it, was that really nessesary? If you liked this series even a little, go watch the original anime, you will adore it.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is tragedy!
gaslei28 May 2021
The first 10 episodes are out and I decide to see an old classic remade... I only endured to reach the 3d episode. I wanted to cry.

Forget that the intro music was way cooler back then, I won't even bother you with my opinion that even the animation of almost 20 years where much cooler.

The story telling, ohhhh the horror... It was truly awful. They deleted and changed scenes ruining the consistency and offering nothing in exchange.

If that is how they intend to reintroduce the series to people I can only offer you my advice, go back to the old one guys. It will fill you up a lot lot more!
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.