It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- A psychiatric patient has a habit of flashing & running around nude. All instances are completely censored.
- A mental patient flashes a young woman who comments on him being "teeny weeny". His penis being censored by a cartoon picture of an elephant's face. No nudity shown.
Violence & Gore
- A young man grabs the blade of a knife to stop a woman from injuring a mentally ill person. Blood is seen dripping down his arm and a moderate cut is later seen. Not very graphic.
- I don't speak Korean so I don't know about the original dialogue. But the translation to English included many "f" word and other milder swear words. Acting is very good.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some cigarette smoking throughout.
- A young man gets drunk drinking beer and passes out in a restaurant.
- Some people drink wine and beer socially.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A father with mental problems has a breakdown and tries to convince his young daughter to let him kill her. Can be disturbing.
- A young woman has a nightmare of her deceased mother hovering over her and stroking her face. Can be frightening to some.
- A couple of brief images of 2 different characters dead in a pool of blood.
- A man tries to strangle his daughter to death, both as a young girl and as an adult.