Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Poster

6,962 Reviews
JUSTICE FOR THE JUSTICE LEAGUE HAS BEEN SERVED
RinoBortone9119 March 2021
Zack Snyder's Justice League is one of the best-made and most successful DC films without a shadow of a doubt, thanks again to His Highness Zack Snyder. The visionary director manages, through the undaunted and determined flow of fans with the #releasethesnydercut movement, to bring his spectacular vision of the Justice League, presenting a spectacular film with parsimony and dedication, as only a true DC fan can do. Not only the film is deepened with a wealth of filmed material that no one ever imagined existed, but it manages to redeem itself and to fight with tight fists the previous Justice League (2017) which was a total and a colossal flop in every aspect (not Snyder's fault, of course). In this Snyder Cut all the questions that the Theatrical Cut did not give are answered, digging into the background of the characters and giving valid reasons where it seemed everything was thrown into turmoil and even randomly placed; moreover, the full potential of Snyder's direction is expressed through his unique and particular shots, also implementing and improving both CGI and cinematography, which are the perfect accompaniment to the director's vision. The four hours of the Snyder Cut are nothing more than a blaze of beauty towards these heroes, where with the old release seemed all too strange that they (production & co.) had offered so little from such a talented and resourceful director. Recall that the Snyder Cut must be contextualized and must be interposed in a timeline that had precedents and sequels in the DC Extended Universe, but now it is all to be reviewed, all to be rewritten, all to be reset. This film, as well as citing a similar case (although not entirely), namely The Godfather III Coda, totally redeems the film, putting everything in a new light, entrancing both fans and insiders and in doing so recreating a films from 0 (in fact much of the Theatrical Cut material is not present), bringing to light aspects never seen before and better set together and doing so, finally, being meaningful. Commendable and mouth-watering movie to learn more and that opens up worlds as well as in DC comics. Bravo Zack Snyder, Bravo. Justice has been served for the Justice League.
1,302 out of 1,474 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is the Justice League movie we deserve
rajon0718 March 2021
As a life long comic fan, DC characters are more close to my heart than Marvel characters. The first making of this film was just disappointing. It seems like there are bunch of idiots sitting on the WB executive positions who have no vision at all. The first film was literally incomplete. This one tells the full story and I must say nicely. This is the movie we, all the fans wanted and deserve.
2,690 out of 3,257 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Superheroes Unite!
eloybeugelink18 March 2021
Yesss, thank you Zack Snyder! THIS is the movie the DC heroes deserved... And the fans as well!

It's an amazing continuation on "Man Of Steel" and "Batman V Superman" and the story is splendid this way. Character arcs, worldbuilding, awesome effects... Note to Warner Bros: let Snyder continue this franchise. He really knows what he's doing!
2,305 out of 2,888 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Felt literal goosebumps.
muhammadtalha-7036518 March 2021
No words can describe the experience. Seeing all the struggle come into life makes it amazing. Hundred times better than the theatrical cut.
1,916 out of 2,508 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It leaves you asking for more!
deeformecreep18 March 2021
Zack Snyder delivers by far his best film with Justice League. The film has an engaging story with a lot of heart and a great cast of characters who all have good chemistry together standouts being Ezra Millers Flash and Ray Fishers Cyborg. The film also has many easter eggs and cameos fans of the comics will recognize. Honestly as a big fan of DC this is my favorite DCEU film.
1,592 out of 2,106 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The superhero collaboration movie should be atleast 3 hours long
jasmeetgaba7718 March 2021
The longer they are, the more time they get to set up the story The pace is perfect The stories of each character is perfectly timed Nothing feels rushed and the dark theme just ups the game Justice has finally been done to the reputation of justice league
1,026 out of 1,423 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Incredible, far better than previous cut
aminussh18 March 2021
Zack snyder's justice league is far better than theatrical cut, in every way you can think of, steppenwolf is an actual threat now, his cgi is great, he has a clear goal, but cyborg is the heart of the movie and one of the best characters, Snyder did each hero justice, and flash powers are incredible and mind-blowing, Wonder woman is nothing like what we've seen in ww84, she is a valiant warrior and badass character, I really liked how they portrayed darkseid and paved the way for a potential JL2, he is an absolute great villain, and junkie xl music is really epic and great, overall 9/10 for this movie, I just had one problem with it: too much slow-motions NOW, it's time to RESTORE THE SNYDERVERSE
885 out of 1,242 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great art
delpierokavinda18 March 2021
The story of "Man of Steel" and "Batman vs. Superman" is continued in this movie in such an epic way. This is totally different than the theatrical version. The visual storyline and cinematography is so unique and it's perfect. Character buildup, plot, humor, climax, emotions in the movie is so great. It's a sight for sore eyes.
947 out of 1,349 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wow... so much better than the one that went to theaters
mrsgatorbranch121720 April 2021
Zach Snyder's original version is 1000 x's better than the one Joss Whedon put in theaters. DC made a huge mistake not trusting Synder.
62 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome movie.
amzadhossain-6753918 March 2021
I loved the movie from the beggining to the end.Just like Ray fisher said,I was hoping that the movie doesn't end. The begging scene was mind blowing, liked that scene very much. Unlike 'the Justice League' the movie show every hero is best at their own thing, make us love every charecters. Thanks Zack and the whole team.
719 out of 1,052 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful, bold, and grand. This is Cinema.
First of all. This does NOT feel like a 4 hour film. With a busy schedule, I had planned to watch it in the parts it's divided into. HOWEVER, once starting the movie...I was simply LOCKED IN. ZSJL is BRILLIANT. The pacing of the film is masterful, the time FLIES by, the story MOVES...but it allows for marination of what you are witnessing.

The plot is simple and straightforward, but complex and beautiful at the same time. Each character has room to breathe and is developed PROPERLY. The dialogue is crisp and important, and it's clear that Zack Snyder is world building...ESPECIALLY with the crazy twists and the insane ending this movie has. The 3rd act of this film is absolutely grand.

Without giving anything away, Ray Fisher's performance as Cyborg is absolutely incredible. Each character's performance is masterful. Snyder has re-established this team of Gods among people, as what the Justice League should have always been...ICONIC AND MYTHIC. The movie feels like (for those of you familiar with comics) an Alex Ross painting, or comic, or graphic novel IN MOTION, with its unique, and beautiful CGI. The CGI itself doesn't seem like it's trying to convince you of realism, but of beauty and artistry..it wants you to see each shot like a painting!

BRING US THE SEQUELS!! I also believe that it is IMPORTANT, to give Zack the complete creative control he deserves for these sequels. Especially without the constraints of run time. 4 hours. 5 hours. It doesn't matter. I'm here for it..WE THE AUDIENCE are here for it. This movie has it's place amongst some of the old lengthy mythic films before it, like The 10 commandments, or Ben-Hur. The fans who fought for this vision of Zack Snyder, should be very proud...very proud indeed. A win for artistic integrity.

This is more than a comic book film...its riveting, it's maddening, its methodical, maniacal, it's beautiful...as they say: THIS IS CINEMA.

This...is Zack Snyder's Justice League.
31 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Finally, it's been set straight
jozsef-1329518 March 2021
Gonna keep this short. It was worth the wait, you are stupid to look past this one, despite the history of some DCU movies
676 out of 1,011 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute masterpiece following Man Of Steel and BvS
fmkc118 March 2021
It is more than fans wanted from SnyderCut, it is visually pleasing and amazing cinematography along with a spectacular fresh score by Tom Holkenborg, 4 hours pass by so fast making us want more of SnyderVerse Taste.
684 out of 1,030 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
RESTORE THE SNYDER VERSE
cjosty18 March 2021
Zack Snyder's Justice League is an EPIC in every sense of the word. From its incredible set peices to it's expertly crafted story telling this is the best film yet to come out of the DCEU (even though it's said not to be cannon) It's a complete satisfying package that leaves some interesting story threads. I'm hoping we now get Zacks JL2 and JL3 in the future. Because one things for sure now more than ever we will all be fighting for WB to Restore The Snyder Verse! Thank you Zack Snyder for showing us your amazing vision.
540 out of 824 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it
adreesuddin25 May 2021
One of the best comic book movies to ever grace our television sets..Zack Snyder you done well with this one.
22 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Much Better Movie
rtbradford29 March 2021
This version is so much better than the originally released movie. At first, I didn't understand what all the excitement and hype were about when it was announced that the Snyder version was being released, but now I understand. The originally released movie was pretty awful. The storyline was disjointed and the character development was almost nonexistent. The Snyder version provided us with full storylines and character development for Cyborg and The Flash as well as eliminating some extraneous material that didn't add to the movie. If you like DC comics and were disappointed with the 2017 version of Justice League, go and see this version. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much better it is than the original.
104 out of 156 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Long, but worth it.
Pyro_Pizza14 April 2021
Zack Snyder's Justice league is an excellent movie. It is however 4 hours long. And I never got bored watching any of it. It's a masterpiece and testament to Synder's vision for his movie that we should have gotten to see back in 2017. He fixed the problems with Justice League (2017) and improved upon them, must watch for any comic book fan.
55 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
More Parts
suryajijvania18 March 2021
It's master piece by Zack please part 2,3,4 also& Man of steel 2nd part
497 out of 803 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's a fantastic movie
shishirkmr-8224318 March 2021
No words to describe. It's awesome. One of the best superhero I would say
482 out of 788 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Justice leave A
eva_erickson7 June 2021
Much better than the other justice league.has finishes that weren't shown.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wooow love it
andrea-ivankovic6 June 2021
Best Film ever. Sooo much better as the first one.

I can't wait for part 2 Amazing and glorious Ich bin begeistert und möchte mindestens noch 3 mal schauen.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
4 Stars for 4 Hours of Average.
Impartial-Critic3 April 2021
Zack Snyder's Justice League, retells the story of reviving superman and uniting heroes in one team to defend the planet from an ancient off the world evil, Darkseid.

The whole movie is focused on the fight between the JL and Darkseid henchman, Steppenwolf. Yet it still have some good fight scenes aside from the huge number of goofs that you can spot left and right from the get go...you can simply - spot the fake gun silencer falling down while the terrorist at the beginning of the movie moves his hand - and this is the LEAST to say about the amount of goofs and silly spotted mistake allover the place with no spoilers.

Let's talk technicalities without mentioning many details, The casting choices...I know this won't "stay down" for most but I'll say it as it is...Clearly they are settled for some weird reason with their casting choices but this is for them to troll the real fans with and for me not to watch, Superman I believe is a good choice, batman well he's "OK" (although I believe superman can be adjusted in the post production to look TALLER than Bruce Wayne but hey this is just me) but seriously Wonder woman ?! No blue eyed, let's just say "well built" actress out there ? I'll leave it at that and I bet comics fans get my drift, a short flash ?! I don't care how tall is the actor in real life but the bad directing and ugly cinematography makes him look way shorter than the others in almost all scenes. It's not a huge deal but an eyesore for true fans. But when it comes to Lex Luthor and the Joker casting well...this is what I call a sad joke! The DC casting generally nowadays is sad and all over the place! It's like the decision makers for the movies are teen girls!... From casting of the suicide squad to justice league not to mention the casting for the upcoming batman which is a laughable joke to say the least. But hey this is for them to screw up and for me to either not watch or free stream at best! "Not Worth A Penny".

The story is a bit off at various points along the movie, the plot is very linear...a problem present itself then gets solved right away, every step is very convenient like it was written for children only. You can feel that the director is trying very hard to come up with a Very different version from the original but failing to stand out in my opinion. He tries so by mainly shoving more characters that fans like with no regards to their role or reason to exist in the movie.

The CGI is good at moments, silly and laughable at others and a big WOW when it comes to the extremely stupid adaptation of the Flash! The Character itself, is Not the nerdy scientist guy we know, the lines makes him pretty much a stupid drunk person with nothing useful to add! The CGI is laughable and fails to show a proper mechanism of the Flash. It made me feel like he's swimming and sometimes jumping long distances in a puddle of goo! Not running super fast at all, even with the comics logic when flash moves in hyper speed his surroundings slows down but this does NOT means he slows down as well ! He should either move in a speed relative to our normal perspective or even faster but clearly the director lacks the brains that he force slow motion in every flash close up that we completely thrown off the concept of the character superpower.

The so called "Aquaman", aside from the obvious "ugly" casting choice, most of his late fight scenes are WAY WAYYYY off. There's NO water in the surroundings, why do the filmmakers shove him in the fight scene jumping/flying around like a male wonder woman! Seriously wtf.

Zack Snyder's Justice League is a mindless Ok to watch flick and may be enjoyable for some if you can spare 4 hours to kill without literally having anything else to watch. But far from standing out on any level.
141 out of 228 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome out standing!
moizsyed-0760118 March 2021
Far better than previous one and better editing for graphics
410 out of 695 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is what DC movies should look like.
Vas_Yord6 June 2021
Only a few words here.. As a DC fan, I can say that everything that DC movies should be is put in Zack Snyder's Justice League. This is 11 stars work here. Thanks, Zack.
10 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolutely wonderful.
iangordonmiller27 May 2021
What a difference watching the Snyder cut from the Wheedon cinema release. It's like a different story and so much more thoughtfully aligned to to the DC backstory (and more faithful). His slow burn cinematography and brilliant soundtrack (remember Watchmen, 300?) make this another treat of a film fest. It's 4 hours, but I've watched it a couple of times and I can't think of a scene that could be cut out. Thank you Mr Snyder.
10 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.