Anthropocene (2020) Poster

(2020)

Dumbest film I've ever seen
TopDawgCritic6 November 2020
Ignore the high rating and bogus reviews. This film was way too long, boring, a lame story, and terrible acting and directing. Writer and director Emir Skalonja isn't exactly a newb filmmaker (over 25 films), but it seems all are just as horribly produced with no name actors and all bogus upvotes. If I could give it a zero, I would.
10 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crazy Bad.
angrywasps6 November 2020
So many fat chicks in a starving world.....Just overall bad. Bad props horrible acting. Freakin' trainwreck.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just Horrible.
reellycynical4 November 2020
Dumbest movie I have ever seen. I had to fast forward through most of it because it was like watching something kids in Highschool film in the woods behind their homes.

Avoid at all costs.

DUMB.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rule of thumb for low budget movie making
noncontext6 November 2020
Use same prop twice or more times in unrelated scenes. It cuts costs and some viewers will not notice.

Avoid watching. It is for your own good.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cheap budget movie
amer-604034 November 2020
Im watching less than 15 min....rubbish...rubbish...rubbish.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crap
andyonmob10 November 2020
Didnt make it past 30 minutes then a quick fast forward to check it is all the same. Somebodys attempt at a do-it-yourself movie making project. If you really have nothing better to do like clipping your toenails then give it a watch. Every experience adds something to life.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrid
Gordon-118 January 2021
There's no story, it is just a very poorly made gore fest. The plot isn't sensical. If people kill each other because there's no food, why does no one look malnourished? They look over nourished actually. The story, if any, is poorly told. There's no build up, tension or suspense. The characters are not introduced at all. Basically, everything about this film is wrong.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please someone help me forget this film
jonerogers1 January 2021
I don't know how I watched the whole of this film, it has to be the worst film of 2020. It has actresses that in the blink of an eye change clothes and hair colour.

There is no focus, no direction,no meaning and the worst acting around. The music is random and different for every scene, the visual effects are awful.

I came through this very confused, even my cat had turned his back on the TV and was looking at me like he needed help.

Avoid this crock of poo for your own good.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Low budget rough diamond
rainysng99-835-32860612 December 2020
Not as bad as everyone else seems to think, it is low budget, but the camera work is amazing using every shot for maximum impact. Little dialogue with a simple plot, the film provides a visual journey of despair, madness, apathy and suffering with a musical score to match.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent movie 🎥 🍿
ronemerson15 August 2020
The believable narrative and characters make you feel like what you're watching is real. This Is an excellent movie, nicely done.
4 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.