Jujutsu Kaisen (TV Series 2020– ) Poster

(2020– )

Surpassed the manga
darshan-071807 December 2020
I love it when an anime goes out of its way to surpass the manga in terms of quality, making it the definitive way to experience the story. Mangas are such a special form of art (being a combination of multiple paintings) that achieving this is difficult, yet Jujutsu nailed it perfectly. I adore the manga already and this anime totally lived up to and surpassed the hype, just amazing
68 out of 70 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
blew my freaking mind
crzyjoseph17 October 2020
Definitely going to become a hit, like demon slayer or something. 3rd episode was kinda meh but oh my god. first and second were phenomenal. literally so good that this anime compelled me to create my first IMDB review.
64 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Exciting As HELL
kennytheripper17 December 2020
It's just so exciting. You just need to watch episode 1 to get pumped up over this. I highly recommend you to watch this. Everything is nearly perfect; the plot, characters, action scenes, EVERYTHING. It's not an anime that will make you regret it.
27 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Promising
cyverfrk21 November 2020
Promising start and a good story , so far so good .
41 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A SHONEN FULFILLING EVERY DEPARTMENT. ALMOST.
uchihakarana3 February 2021
I don't know how to describe the perfection of this anime. Great Characters, One of the greatest OP and Ending theme. Three reasons to watch this anime. 1. Amazing Plot wid great animation 2. Great music wid great action sequences 3. Gojou Satoru That's it. Just lacking few emotional Strings. Overall, worth watching every single episodes.
24 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better than expected WOW!
RamzitoCorleone3 October 2020
One episode in and I feel like this is going to become a high tier anime . I just cant wait to see how episode 2 is . you will know why by the end of the first episode! trust me watch it its worth it .
58 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An absolute blast
batmanriddlerspn9 February 2021
I'm not one to watch much anime nor one to "review" but this one in particular prompted me to do so. It had me hooked from the first episode then sold me completely by the 2nd. The animation, the fight scenes, the humor, both opening and closing songs, everything about it is just so so good. Highly recommend!
17 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Damn it's good
zohaibkhanghosty19 October 2020
The animation is good, fight scenes are best, soundtrack is good. Didn't expect it to be this good in the last 3 episode can't wait for more
26 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent.
danielapinedo-2403626 January 2021
Wow. I love the character development, the animation, the plot, it is definitely a promising anime. It is incredible, I recommend it. From the first, second and third episodes I completely fell in love with this anime and each episode got more interesting. so far I am not disappointed.
19 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another amazing story,
ebenny21 February 2021
Well I can't lie, this is another of the best Japanese animated series, but yet, I just wish the episodes to be a little over 30 minutes,
14 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Highly Recommended!!! For everyone!!
schanzaysohail5 January 2021
This is the best anime ive ever watched it my favorite. The animation is flawless and the plot is quite interesting. The plot has suspense but on the other hand it also has a lot of friendship which can make it boring but there are a few adult themes/jokes to make it better. And honestly it just keeps getting better the first few episodes were so good but i feel like the new one are going to be better i binged all the episodes in 1 day and now i wait for January 16th for the episode 14th. I would recommend this anime to almost anyone who's interested in anime as it includes a little bit of everything.
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing
lttfitz24 December 2020
This show is like if bleach and demon slayer had a love baby, and i love it!
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Anime legendary.
kairosensei26 December 2020
Honestly, I enjoyed this anime, because its story is different from the rest of the anime, but it had a few flaws that made me evaluate it 9 out of 10, but it didnt affect the fun of this anime
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome!!! (10 for goujou senpai's eyes 😄)
abbaqithawban8 February 2021
I didn't really know how it would turn out and since one of my acquaintances recommended it I was expecting it to be exceptional at the 3 episode or so but it exceeded my expectations from the very start.
15 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
GOING TO SAVE 2020!!!
parthbhardwaj-770186 November 2020
It Is Literally The Best Anime That Came In 2020 And it's 24 episodes Confirmed, I Have Watched 5 Episodes Of It And It Is Epic
29 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
promising!!!
harsalconix11 October 2020
Ok so far i have watched 2 episodes and they did what they were supposed to do 1. capture the watcher's attention - great animation and shows the protagonist's purpose 2.set a pace - the pace is so perfect it is almost satisfying 3. i don't wanna compare anything herw but to be honest it is so going to be better than god of high school because it lives up to the hype and it is those underrated animes that don't come in people's attention much but end up blowing away the audience
19 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome
OnePunchMan00713 December 2020
In one line if I have to define the anime, though too early. It'll give you the vibe of Naruto+Bleach. With bit shade of Parasite anime.
16 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best anime of 2020-21
asaharly13 January 2021
Loved it, watch it or you will regret.................................
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If it continues like this, in my top 3 list.
lanycera28 November 2020
On episode 9. So far, I have nothing to criticise: The protagonist is great, and all other characters extremely likeable and interesting. The story so far has been amazing and is well-written. The animation is top-notch, typical mappa!

I'd go as far and say it's slightly ahead of kimetsu no yaiba / Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan. I just hope it keeps up with the quality and doesn't decline like other animes did with ongoing seasons.

Give it a go, you won't be disappointed!
18 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
On par with demon slayer
almostheroes14 October 2020
This show is just as good as Vinland saga and demon slayer. Tons of action, comedy and horror.
31 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Definitely TOP tier anime of 2020
arismursidi25 January 2021
If 2020 bringing the end of masterpiece Attack on Titan (Season Finale), it is also bringing an opening of another masterpiece, Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 . Can't wait to continue to 2021. Overall great animation, story, action, and jokes are all worth watching.. Trust me you will enjoy it..
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Great Contender for Shonen's BIG 3
tejasveemodh5 December 2020
Jujutsu kaisen is the year's best anime.The Screenplay keeps you engagaged in each and every episode and a well executed adaptated manga. Pacing, Execution, Direction is pitch perfect and will make you crave for more and more. Animation scenes and Art is amazingly handled by MAPPA Studio. A dark anime with the theme of curses also makes you laugh and get intense at the same time. Light momemts in the anime and the character equations are big add on for the viewers.
16 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Good Shonen Take-off
rookescanor27 October 2020
Returning back to the Shonen genre, I wasn't disappointed. Jujutsu Kaisen shows potential and good promise from its initial episodes.

Hunting spirits/demons/evil things have been part of anime since times old, but that doesn't mean Jujutsu Kaisen is any way boring. Good execution of the story has kept me going through the episodes with eagerness to look forward to what's coming up. Along with instances of amazing action-animation sequences and decent characters, it is notable to appreciate the first opening and ending themes, having a nice taste of funk.

A pleasing and interesting start. I'm not surprised this anime is an adaptation of Weekly Shonen Jump. The magazine has often led to manga-adaptations that are worth giving a watch.

A good watch for Shonen-enthusiasts. Hasn't been disappointed as of yet. Looking forward to Jujutsu Kaisen during its run.
16 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best in 2020!
xxchrisdxx12 December 2020
Absolutely a great anime! It's off to a great start and I am really looking forward to continuing on with the series.
15 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Easily one of the best anime of 2020 if not the best.
yogeshnandal-4424827 December 2020
As mentioned on title it is easiest one of the best anime so far if not best. there are some anime which are good too like haikyuu and Aot but in shonen it's started very well worth watching it.
11 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.