TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- The plot centers around characters who impulsively decide to get married, then realize what they have signed up for. Nothing explicit happens in the first episode, though the main character does start to think about the implications of his sudden marriage and of the fact that it is their wedding night.
- Be prepared to get flashed with close up shots of cleavage. There is a bathhouse scene that has signicent cleavage. I don't recommend this anime to young viewers who are trying to avoid "fan service."
- Lot of kisses
- During the special episode, a young girl's maid takes off a girl's clothes to dress her up, even as the young girl resists. All that's shown before the camera cuts away from them is the young girl's midriff as her shirt is taken off. It's all played for laughs.
- In ep 13 tsukasa and nasa kiss a lot, saliva is shown
Violence & Gore
- In the first episode, the male protagonist was hit by a truck and severely injured. Blood is present all over.
- In the special episode, a maid starts to have a nosebleed.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- Nasa and Tsukasa kiss in bed and start to kiss more passionately off camera. It cuts back to Nasa nibbling on Tsukasa's neck when abruptly Tsukasa makes Nasa stop since he's still recovering from a cold, and she doesn't want him to overexert himself.