Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 52 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense action and violence|
Sex & Nudity
- We see a woman wearing a low-cut, cleavage exposing dress with a high slit and a small portion of her bare back is visible through a cut-out; a man remarks on her appearance and we see a man earnestly flirting with her.
- There is no male or female nudity in this film.
- A woman wears a very low-cut, cleavage exposing wrap dress.
- A woman appears to remove her dress and she is seen wearing a very sheer, corset-style top (no nudity is visible).
- A man grabs a woman's face and kisses her passionately.
- A man and a woman kiss.
- A man and a woman hold hands as the woman flirts with the man.
- A woman playfully slaps a man as he tries to take her hand.
- We see paintings of a man and a woman kissing, and a woman reclined on a man's lap.
- A man jokingly tells another man that, "Next time, I get to seduce the rich guy."
Violence & Gore
- Two men fight several attackers in a hotel room.
- Three men ride in the back of a car, a bullet breaks the windshield and hits a man in the forehead (we see a spray of blood hit the back of the car and the bloody bullet wound on the man's head) and another bullet hits the driver (blood sprays from his head wound and he slumps forward as the car swerves off the road); the car flips off a bridge and into a river, two of the passengers are unharmed, bullets whiz into the water around them, one of the men sends a dead body floating to the surface with a flare attached to his sleeve, and we see gunmen shooting at the body as the two other men escape unharmed.
- A man shoots another man twice in the chest and his body falls to the floor; we later see a man discover the dead and bloody body (blood is visible from the bullet wounds) and the man confirms that the man had been killed.
- A man shoots another man, point-blank and he drops to the ground with a thud.
- A woman approaches a man and fires four shots into his chest, clutches his body, fires two additional shots into his torso and drops his body.
- A woman narrates a situation to a man and we see a flashback of the woman cradling a man's head as he dies (a small amount of blood is visible on his chest and hands) and the woman tells the man that the injured man had been left "just alive enough" so she could watch him die.
- During a violent prison riot we see men punching and kicking other men, unseen men are implied to be on the ground as we see men kick them repeatedly and guards are seen thrown to the ground; a man twists a guard's arm, we see a man's bloody nose after a man kicks the guard in the face, a man slams a guard into a glass window, shattering it with the guard's head and we see two men corner a guard and begin to beat him.
- Armed guards rush into a room as two men are attempting to escape, one man shoves the other man through a door, and he swings around and attacks the guards, kicking two in the chest and face and slamming a door on one of their bodies as it lies in the threshold; gunshots are heard and burning pieces of paper are seen floating through the air as the two men escape unharmed.
- Two men wrestle and punch one another; we hear gunshots as an unseen third man shoots one of the men and his body drops to the ground.
- A man fires a gun at a woman, and she fires back until the man disappears, unharmed.
- A woman clutches her stomach (we see a small amount of blood on her hand and torso) she winces in pain and tells two men that she had been shot; she is later seen fully recovered.
- A woman kicks a man, smashing his body into the window of a train, she punches him in the stomach and appears to stab the man, and we see blood on his torso as he clutches his gun and the woman walks away unharmed.
- A man draws a gun and holds it to another man's back, the man grabs the gunman's gun and slams it into his face, he flips the gunman and a second man over his shoulder and throws them off a moving escalator (the gunman is later seen with a bloody nose and a cut on his face and a large gash on his nose stitched up).
- A woman attacks another woman, they punch and kick one another, one woman grabs a gun and is about to shoot the other woman, and the other woman kicks the woman out of an open window in a tall building; a man later jokingly teases the woman for kicking the other woman out the window and she jokes that she did not realize the window was open.
- A woman throws a man onto a bed, she grabs him in a headlock and threatens to kill him if he does not comply; we hear his strained voice read a series of numbers over a walkie-talkie, the woman injects a small needle into the man's neck and he passes out.
- Two men run through a thick sandstorm, and everything appears to be a blur as the men try to fire guns at each other.
- In the thick, swirling sand of a sandstorm, a man speeds in his car, hitting another man (the man flips over the hood, falls behind the car and he limps momentarily but then appears unharmed).
- Two men in cars chase each other through a thick sand-cloud, they force each other's cars to narrowly miss going off the road (side mirrors are snapped off by tight corners), the two cars drive into one another, head-first, and one of the cars flips and the driver limps away, mostly unharmed.
- Two gunmen are chasing a man; he runs up a flight of stairs and jumps off the roof of a building onto a large inflatable pillow, rolls over and stands up unharmed as the gunmen fire shots that miss him.
- A woman fires a handgun at another woman and she misses; we see one of the women leading the other woman into a room at gunpoint, warning a man to watch her because she will escape and kill him.
- A woman instructs three bodyguards to "kill them," in reference to two men; the two men attack the guards, they punch and kick them, knocking them to the ground, and one man kicks another man's leg and we hear a snap as a man twists another man's limb (it is implied that bodyguards had been killed).
- We hear a choking noise and see a man drop another man's body to the ground; we hear the dying man gasp.
- As a man runs from another man, we see the first man knee and kick the other man in the face; two men chase the man up a flight of stairs, holding him at gunpoint.
- A massive explosion is seen rocking a building behind a man; a series of explosions seem to follow the man as he runs down the street, cars explode in a line behind him and a ball of flame from the explosion seems to envelope him (we later see the man wake up in a hospital with an IV in his hand and we hear two men discussing how the man had a mild concussion).
- About 5 uses of hell, 2 uses of ass one being kick his ass, 1 use of shit, Jesus, and anus. All the mission impossible movies are brief with language
- 1 implied F-word derivative (said in Russian but it's censored in the subtitles), 1 obscene hand gesture, 2 scatological terms, 3 anatomical terms, 11 mild obscenities, and 5 religious exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drugs: None
- Throughout the movie we see men and women drinking alcohol at parties and with other people.
- A man drinks what is presumably liquor.
- We see a bottle and other filled cups in front of a man and woman.
- A man drinks a glass of wine rapidly.
- A man instructs a bartender to give everyone at a party a glass of champagne and send them home with a bottle and a woman tells the man that she prefers bourbon.
- Throughout the movie various men are seen smoking cigarettes.
- A man smokes a pipe.
- A young woman removes a cigarette from a man's mouth as he is about to light it in a hospital and she remarks that they are not in a "nightclub."
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some intense fights.
- People in a car are unexpectedly shot at and the car crashes and rolls off a bridge into water (all this is shown from inside the car); we then see a somewhat prolonged scene of two men alive and stuck inside the car underwater at night while being shot at.
- A somewhat tense scene involves a man climbing the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) and the height of the building is shown in great detail several times (those who are afraid of heights may feel uncomfortable).
- An extended chase scene that takes place during a sandstorm has very low visibility and a couple mildly intense sequences.
- A building is bombed.
Violence & Gore
- Carter pushes Moreau out of a window to her death.
- We see an extended fight scene between two men in a garage with car lifts: One man tackles the other man, slamming him into a car, one man smashes a metal briefcase into the other man's face, the two men wrestle and tackle one another, leaping from one floating car platform to another, one man drives a car off a platform and narrowly misses the other man, one man leaps onto a car on a platform and breaks the windows (he stands up unharmed), one man falls from a platform, and the other man falls off the platform and hits the ground (we see his body twitch and it is implied that he dies); the first man drives a car, head-first, off a platform and lands next to the dead man's body, the airbags deploy and the man climbs out of the car.